54

Chapter 54 Trivia

On a rare day of leisure, on the morning of New Year's Eve, Lin Yuan lay lazily on the bed, closed his eyes and meditated on some irrelevant things. After Fat Dun'er woke up, he played with Lin Yuan for a while, then jumped out of bed and left the room. He is now a near-adult mastiff, more willing to roam than to sleep. Just like patrolling its own territory, walking around the yard and the back hill every day has become a compulsory course for it every morning.

Since the last time Pang Duner scared Lin Wang, its reputation as a "vicious dog" has spread in the village. The fat man who has grown up no longer has the cuteness and cuteness he had when he was a child. Instead, he has a fierce and domineering spirit from the ancient plateau. With a shoulder height of half a person's height, strong limbs, a fluffy and huge tail, and a fiery red mane, it looks extremely mighty and dazzling. The big head looks very much like a lion, not angry but majestic, like a fierce light flashing in the eyes of a black beast, enough to make two people fight.

Adults and children in the village, when they see Fatty from a distance, they will subconsciously pick up something in their hands for self-defense and walk around the road. Not to mention the local dogs in the village, Lin Yuan's house and the back mountain were regarded by them as the 'territory' of the 'vicious dog fat dun'er', and they dared not approach at all.

Poor Fatty has never really killed anyone, so he has a notorious reputation. However, the good thing is that thieves and thieves dare not think about Lin Yuan's family and the poultry on the back mountain.

Fat Duner walked around the mountain again, feeling hungry, and when he came home, he found his master was still lying in bed, and he was immediately dissatisfied.

Barking twice, he realized that Lin Yuan ignored it and began to act mischievously, biting Lin Yuan's quilt and dragging it out.

Lin Yuan tugged at the quilt and said, "Fatty, let go."

Fatty bit the quilt, her small eyes were extremely aggrieved, full of accusations.

"I really can't do anything about you." Papa Lin wailed, defeated by the dog son, and got up from the bed resignedly.

Fat Dun'er's food was bone sticks that Lin Yuan stewed for him last night. They had been stewed on the stove, and when he opened the kitchen door, he could smell a strong meaty smell, so fragrant that Fat Dun'er was about to bleed.

Lin Yuan poured most of the bones and soup into its food bowl, and it immediately behaved and stopped sticking to him.

Papa Lin said sourly: "I really have no conscience."

Fat Duner turned a deaf ear, only seeing the hot broth in his eyes.

Lin Yuan cooked himself a bowl of noodles, old chicken soup as the soup base, and boiled a poached egg. He also added some shredded chicken, a handful of young vegetable leaves, and a pinch of shallots. It was so fragrant that his mouth watered.

I also served a small plate of kimchi for myself, drizzled with chili oil, sprinkled with chopped green onions, the hot and sour taste has a touch of sweetness, and it is extremely refreshing.

After Lin Yuan finished eating, she was so full that she burped twice. She couldn't drink the milk this morning for the time being.

Lin Yuan has been very busy. Although the sanitation of the new home is not bad, it must be cleaned thoroughly on New Year's Eve anyway. This is a custom that has been passed down in the village.

"Fatty, get out of the way, and then step on the floor with footprints, be careful I'll chop off your paws." Fatty is too skinny, Lin Yuan just mopped clean floor tiles, it stepped on a plum blossom mark , the good-tempered Papa Lin couldn't help but lose his temper.