48

Chapter 48 Playing Mahjong

Wang Tao suffered a severe muscle strain this time, and after recuperating for several days, he finally recovered before Lin Yuanxin's house was erected.

On the day of Shangliang, Lin Yuan invited Xu Liang and his wife, Granny Zhu, Chen Ming and his wife, Uncle Wei's family, Zhang Yuexin, Wang Tao, and Liang Xiwen. Everyone arrived at Lin Yuan's new home early, and they were full of praise after visiting.

People who didn't have relatives or family members to participate in Lin Yuan's new house's beam erection, and people who didn't know Lin Yuan's family situation had doubts, but they were very sensible and didn't ask any questions on the spot.

When it was almost noon, Lin Yuan prepared all the necessary things according to Master He's request. After lighting the incense wax and paying homage to the gods, the time just arrived at an auspicious time.

After receiving Master He's instructions, Wang Tao lit the firecrackers. Amidst the explosion of the firecrackers, the craftsmen chanted auspicious words while carrying the beams and columns on the roof. Putting it between the beams and pillars, Lin Yuan bowed to the beam three times with a stick of green incense according to Master He's request, and then inserted the green incense into the ground.

Then, the craftsman spoke auspicious words loudly and threw a cloth bag packed with grain coins into the basket held high in Lin Yuan's hand, hitting the red heart. Then there will be the most lively beam throwing. Craftsmen stand on the roof and throw grains, coins, fruits, candies, etc. from above.

There are very few people in the village who are as generous as Lin Yuan who use all the new one-dollar coins, and there are quite a few of them. There are at least twenty or thirty people, adults and children, who come to join in the fun. Those that cost less than ten yuan, and there are even some snacks. If it is someone else's beam, it would be good if you can grab a few cents and one or two hard candies.

Some eat and some take, the villagers are full of obedient and auspicious words, jumping out as if they don't need money, and it's very lively for a while.

Then, Lin Yuan sealed a few more big red envelopes to the craftsmen of Shangliang and Master He. They were holding the heavy red envelopes in their hands, laughing so hard that they couldn't close their mouths.

Afterwards, Xu Liang and his wife brought the sumptuous dishes to the table. The table was placed in the open space in the yard. The cooking stove was built fresh, and the pots and bowls were provided by Uncle Wei, but these did not prevent them from making delicious dishes. After tasting the food, everyone was full of praise.

Lin Yuan's new home was festive and lively, while Lin Mazi's family was gloomy and jealous. Ji Fen scolded Lin Mazi for giving Lin Yuan the ancestral house. The chopsticks were thrown over their heads and faces, and the couple started an endless quarrel. Lin Jinbao's face was gloomy, and he mechanically planed the rice in the bowl, his eyes were dark and he didn't know what he was thinking.

But no matter how jealous and resentful they are, Lin Yuan's life is getting better day by day.

Of course, the premise is to put aside the various weird behaviors of Wang Tao and instructor Liang towards him.

Especially Wang Tao, who circulated male hormones around him all day, looking like a human-shaped aphrodisiac, and took flying vinegar when he had nothing to do, and made a little awkwardness from time to time, making Lin Yuan dumbfounded.

Sometimes, Lin Yuan couldn't help but want to show Wang Tao directly: Can you stop doing this, we two are useless.

There are too many incompatibility between them, Lin Yuan can't figure out why Wang Tao likes him, and Wang Tao is more like a younger brother who is not sensible in his heart, the love that failed miserably in the previous life makes him dare not take it easy Trying, not daring to give up his heart without reservation, compared to Wang Tao's enthusiasm and impulsiveness, he hopes to find someone who can be with each other to live with him in a normal way... But these words have been repeated in his mouth for several