57

Chapter 57

Because many people choose to entertain guests at home during New Year's greetings in the first month, the business of small shops is much worse than before. Lin Yuan had run a restaurant in his previous life, so he had expected this situation early on.

So after the store opened, he immediately launched a hot pot takeaway activity, that is, customers can pack the hot pot and take it home to cook and eat.

In terms of price, there is an extra 6 yuan for the bottom of the pot compared with customers eating in the store, and the price of chicken is the same as eating in the store, but the minimum selling price is 3 catties. In addition, if you use the hot pot pot from the store, you need to pay a deposit of 50 yuan. There are detailed regulations on the return of containers and the return of deposits. For example, if you return the utensils the next day, you will not only get a full refund of the deposit, but also an extra 2 yuan; if you return it within 3 days, only the full amount of the deposit will be refunded; The borrowing fee of 3 yuan will be deducted from the deposit every day until the deduction is exhausted.

This regulation largely avoids the phenomenon of not returning after long-term use.

Once this takeaway activity was launched, the business immediately boomed again.

Everyone who celebrates the Chinese New Year wants to have fun, cook a large table of dishes to entertain guests, not to mention whether the taste of the dishes is delicious, it takes a lot of time and energy to make these dishes. Therefore, when entertaining guests during Chinese New Year in City Q, they occasionally make hot pot at home, but unless they are professional cooks or people with good cooking skills, most of the hot pot tastes not very good, and at this time There are very few hot pot restaurants in China that sell takeaway.

So Lin Yuan, who was the first to launch hot pot takeaway, quickly seized the market.

Apart from ordinary customers, there are also other hot pot restaurants who want to steal the secret recipe of hot pot from Xiaodian.

In the past half a year, the delicacy of Linyuan hot pot has been widely spread in Q City, especially after the launch of chicken hot pot at the end of the year, it has become the most delicious and punctual hot pot in everyone's mind. Two or three established hot pot restaurants were not convinced by this statement, but after they tasted it for themselves, they began to pray that Lin Yuan would not expand the scale of the hot pot restaurant.

Of course, in view of that unrealistic idea, they started to come up with the idea of ​​Lin Yuan hot pot base recipe.

I wanted to put some 'nails' in the Linyuan store before, but unfortunately none of them succeeded, and the mouths of the people in the Linyuan store were all tighter than clam shells, and they couldn't get any news.

Therefore, after Lin Yuan launched the hot pot takeaway this time, they were all secretly happy, eager to find out the recipe.

"Cinnamon bark, aniseed ingredients, ginger, garlic cloves, Chinese prickly ash..." The owner of a certain hot pot restaurant didn't even have time to eat the hot pot, so he filtered out the ingredients at the bottom of the pot and carefully checked the ingredients.

"How is it?" asked the proprietress.

"The ingredients are not much different from ours, even poppy husks are not added, but why does his soup taste different from ours?" The boss was puzzled.

"Do you think he added something to the soup?"

The boss took another sip of the soup: "There is nothing special, but why does this soup taste so fresh?" "