8

Chapter 8 Getting Started

I don't know when the valley was foggy again. Looking through the faint mist, the vegetable field that was picked up yesterday is full of melons and fruits again. Flowers and fruits coexist on the branches, and ripe tomatoes fall on the ground from time to time. , A thick layer has accumulated on the dark ground.

Lin Yuan stared wide-eyed and opened her mouth, and stood there stupidly for a long time.

"Come here!" Lin Yuan tried.

The tomatoes that fell to the ground rolled to his feet in the blink of an eye, and piled up into a small mountain of tomatoes.

Lin Yuan's mouth instantly opened into an O shape: Oh my God! This is amazing!

Before he recovered from the shock, thousands of winter melons and pumpkins rolled over with a rumbling momentum, which was comparable to galloping horses. Lin Yuan felt that his feet and the ground under them were trembling.

After 10 minutes, Lin Yuan looked at the huge 'butternut squash' pyramid in front of him, and he felt that his idea of ​​riding a bicycle to sell vegetables was too unreliable.

Or rent a motorized tricycle.

Lin Yuan thought for a long time before finally thinking of someone who might rent a car to him.

Wei Guoan from the neighboring village, Uncle Wei.

This man is an old widower, his wife Lin Yuehong and Lin Yuan's mother exchanged handkerchiefs, even if his wife died of bleeding during childbirth, he still took good care of Lin Yuan's mother and child. Even later, when Lin Yuan was kicked out of Lin Family Village penniless, it was he who tightened his belt and gave Lin Yuan 500 yuan, and asked Lin Yuan to find her first job washing dishes in a restaurant. In that restaurant, Lin Yuan learned how to cook.

It is said that widows have a lot of gossip, not to mention that Lin Yuxiu gave birth to a child out of wedlock, and the villagers often gossip about them. They want to monopolize those properties.

It's a pity that this Wei Guoan is an infatuated person, and he refuses to marry again no matter what, he has to take care of his daughter and take care of his elderly parents all by himself. No one would introduce him to women anymore.

In the previous life, every time Lin Yuan went back to Linjiacun to visit his mother's grave, he never forgot to bring some gifts to visit him. I still remember the last time I saw him, his daughter quarreled with her husband and was accidentally beaten to death by her husband. When she died, the child in her stomach was already five months old, and she died twice.

Uncle Wei, who lost all his thoughts, looked gloomy, as if someone had taken away all his vitality. He took Lin Yuan's hand and babbled a lot about his daughter, laughing and crying for a while. Also followed to shed tears.

Later, when Lin Yuan came back to Lin Family Village, the grass on Uncle Wei's grave was all withered and yellow. Including the unborn child, there were six members of his family, and five graves were buried on the mountainside. nothing.

Lin Yuan sighed softly, since he had been reborn, if he could help Uncle Wei, he would do so.

Weijia Village is next to Linjia Village, and Lin Yuan arrived at the door of Uncle Wei's house within half an hour by bicycle, because his mother had just passed away, and according to the customs in the countryside, he was not allowed to enter other people's houses within three months, and would bring them home. Go bad luck.