13

Chapter 13

The little Tibetan mastiff has not had a drop of water for four days since it left the temple. When Lin Yuan opened the cage and carried it out, it looked lifeless, and its fiery red fur was a little dull. It was whining, very pitiful of.

Lin Yuan likes dogs very much, and has fantasized about raising a big dog, but has never had the chance. This time Wang Tao actually gave him such a beautiful little Tibetan mastiff, and he was so happy. After sending Director Xu away, he carried the little Tibetan mastiff into the house and fed it with the pool water in the valley.

The little Tibetan mastiff sniffed, and licked and drank the water for himself. After drinking two full bowls of water, he hiccupped and stopped. After walking around Lin Yuan for a few times, he shook his little tail and rubbed it very affectionately. Rubbing his calf, Lin Yuan carefully hugged it in his arms. It didn't make a fuss, and very obediently rubbed its head against Lin Yuan's chin. Lin Yuan tried to gently stroke its beautiful fur, and it obviously liked it very much. Being treated like this, he licked Lin Yuan's cheek to flatter her, and finally fell asleep in Lin Yuan's arms.

When the little Tibetan Mastiff woke up, he smelled a strong smell of meat. When he opened his eyes, he saw that his owner was blowing into the big bowl in his hand. That's where the smell came from!

"Fatty, the chicken soup is still very hot, you can drink it later."

Fatty? The little Tibetan mastiff raised its head and looked at Lin Yuan suspiciously. Who was the master talking to?

"Pang Dun'er is the name I gave you, and you will be called Fat Dun'er from now on, you know?" Lin Yuan said patiently. This little guy is well-raised, with thick legs, a big head and a short, fat head, like a ball, so it's a perfect name for him.

"Woof! Wang!" The little Tibetan mastiff was dissatisfied. It was not called Pangduner, but Chigu. The monk said it was the king of mastiffs, and the name of the king of mastiffs could only be Chigu.

Lin Yuan patted it on the head:

The little Tibetan mastiff was immediately troubled, it hadn't eaten for several days, it really wanted to drink broth, but it still didn't want to change its name. So, it resorted to its killer trick - rubbing its head against Lin Yuan's leg vigorously - as long as it did this before, its mother would promise it anything.

Lin Yuan put the bowl on the newly bought table, picked it up, rubbed it, and said with a smile, "I don't even give soup if I'm a baby."

The owner is so bad! The little Tibetan Mastiff was not happy about the slander. It twisted and turned in Lin Yuan's arms, and after being awkward for a long time, it finally couldn't resist the temptation of the chicken soup. It whined a few times, and accepted the not-so-powerful name Pang Dun'er aggrievedly.

Lin Yuan played with it for a while, and the soup was almost cold, so she put the soup bowl in front of Pang Duner.

Fatty licked it, um, it's so delicious!

Fat Duner felt that it had never eaten such a delicious food. If it was not careful, its whole head was buried in the soup bowl. When it finished drinking, the hair on its face was covered with oil, sticky and unable to lick. , very uncomfortable, can only look at the master pitifully.

Lin Yuan had no choice but to pick up Pang Dun'er, put some lake water from the valley into the basin, and a little detergent to bathe it.

Usually, small animals such as cats and dogs don't like water very much, especially bathing. Fat Dun'er is an exception. The basin refused to come out. Lin Yuan was afraid that it would catch a cold, so she took it out and found a towel to wipe it with water. It was quite unhappy and whined for a long time.