59

Chapter 59 Parting

By the end of March, the weather was getting warmer day by day. Wang Minmin's body had recuperated. The two babies were round, white and tender, with eyebrows and eyes like Wang Minmin's. Teeth' smile, cute little appearance let everyone completely forget the terrible magic sound piercing their ears when they lost their temper, everyone loves them very much.

Occasionally, when Lin Yuan went to Chen Ming's house, he couldn't help hugging and pinching the two babies, and couldn't bear to let go for a long time. The two babies also like him very much. Every time they are coaxed by Lin Yuan, they can always make a "toothless" smile, and they will also "talk" to Lin Yuan in words that no one can understand, envious of everyone.

Now that he suddenly heard that Chen Ming and his wife were going to take them back to City B, Lin Yuan felt very sad.

Wang Minmin was very reluctant to go back to City B, especially when she thought of her unappetizing mother-in-law, and she didn't want to go back. But now that the two babies are getting bigger and bigger, City B calls every day to remind them. Some of their in-laws and their mothers all say they want to see them. Wang Minmin had exhausted all the excuses she could use, and was ordered to die by her own mother, and had to return to City B by mid-April at the latest.

"Lin Yuan, come with us to City B." Wang Minmin was worried about leaving Lin Yuan alone in City Q. Even though she knew that Lin Yuan was excellent in all aspects, she was still worried that he would not be able to take care of her well, and worried about him. being bullied. In her heart, Lin Yuan is like another child of her own.

There is no permanent banquet in the world, and Lin Yuan had already expected this day. Although he was quite reluctant in his heart, he still took it easy: "Thank you godmother for your kindness, I still want to stay."

Lin Yuan's reason for staying Not to mention that Wang Minmin also knew in his heart that the small hot pot restaurants and orchards he had worked so hard to manage were all in City Q. Once he left City Q and went to City B, where he was unfamiliar, it would mean losing all of them, and then everything he had would be lost. It is regarded as a vassal of the Chen family or the Wang family. Wang Minmin knew that Lin Yuan must be a person with lofty ambitions and clear goals, and at the same time, he is also capable of realizing his ambitions and goals with his own efforts. How could such a person be willing to be inferior to others?

Even if Chen Ming and his wife don't regard Lin Yuan as an outsider, even if Lin Yuan regards Chen Ming and his wife as his relatives, but do other people see it this way? One day, Lin Yuan's hard work will make him famous, but can everything he has done belong to him completely?

Lin Yuan has too many secrets, and the biggest secret is the valley. Once the heaven-defying valley is discovered, Lin Yuan can't imagine what will happen to him.

Therefore, before he has laid a solid foundation, he cannot go to city B, let alone put down everything in his hands to go to city B.

However, the departure of Chen Ming and his wife also means that the relationship network that Lin Yuan relied on the most will no longer exist. No matter how powerful the Chen family's royal family is, he who lives in Q city will naturally receive little shelter. And less, which means that his road to entrepreneurship in the future will be much more difficult than it is now.

The departure of Chen Ming and his wife did nothing but harm to Lin Yuan. The only slight advantage was that the secrets of the valley were easier to hide, and the management strategy of the orchard could be pushed more on Chen Ming.

Although Wang Minmin already knew Lin Yuan's answer in his heart, he was still a little disappointed when he said it himself: "If you want to stay, the godmother will not force you. You should be more careful in Q City alone. Remember to call us for anything, and we will try our best to help you."