67

ll

Chapter 67

When Gesang was about ten days away from giving birth, his stomach swelled up as if a balloon had been blown up. The big belly made it difficult for him to move, and gradually he became tired, nestling in his den every day. When feeding with Chubby Duner, he seldom walks around.

Lin Yuan worried that Gesang might have an accident when she was not at home. After all, Gesang was just an adult mastiff and this was her first litter. How could she be careless? Lin Yuan took Gesang and Pang Dun'er into the valley, and the abundant aura inside made Gesang's spirit much better, and he was willing to walk a little more with Pang Dun'er's company.

Facts have proved that Lin Yuan was right to worry.

On Thursday night, during self-study in physics class, the teacher arranged a quiz. Lin Yuan was doing the test paper, and his heart skipped a few times for no reason. An inexplicable thought flashed through his mind: Gesang!

He focused his thoughts on 'seeing', Gesang had indeed given birth in the nest he made himself, and it looked very painful. The fat man was walking around anxiously, but he didn't dare to approach it easily, and could only make a low whine. Worry seems to be comforting.

The test papers were almost finished, and Lin Yuan put on a pained expression, which quickly attracted the attention of the physics teacher.

"Lin Yuan, what's wrong with you?" The physics teacher walked up to him and asked in a low voice.

"Stomach pain." Lin Yuan lowered her voice very low, it sounded fragile.

"Does it hurt very much? I'll take you to the infirmary." "

It's not very painful. I've been to the hospital before, but I bought the medicine and forgot it at home. Can I hand in the test paper and return it to the hospital?" home?" Lin Yuan added pitifully: "I've already finished the questions..." The

physics teacher instantly recalled that Lin Yuan went to class in spite of his illness and endured the pain to do the questions. What a commendable spirit this is! The physics teacher pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, but still couldn't stop the 'fatherly' radiance from his eyes: "You sit and wait for a while, I'll go to Mr. He to write you a note." "Thank you, Mr. Du."

As A good student deceives a warm-hearted and kind teacher, Tang Yuaner feels a lot of pressure.

When Teacher Du left, Zhao Peng poked his head over and asked with concern, "Lin Yuan, are you okay?"

"It's okay..." Lin Yuan said weakly.

"Oh." After speaking, Zhao Peng turned his head and turned to the test paper to do the questions, and his movements were smooth and smooth. Lin Yuan suddenly felt that she really had a stomachache.

"Hello, Zhao Peng."

"Huh?"

"If I can't come tomorrow morning, remember to ask Teacher He for leave." Although Lin Yuan has a mobile phone, but the mobile phone has no signal when he returns home, so he is useless with him. Iron makes no difference. Speaking of which, from the time I received the phone to the present, I can count the numbers I have called on both hands, but the monthly phone bill is still high. Hey, it's all thanks to Wang Xiaotao.

"Oh," Zhao Peng thought for a while, and said, "Your complexion doesn't look very good. I suggest you go to the hospital again." "

Well, I will, then remember to ask for leave for me."

" Good."

Lin Yuan simply tidied up the things on the table, put the test paper on the desk, and as soon as he left the classroom, Teacher Du came over with the slip. After repeatedly instructing Lin Yuan, he let Lin Yuan go.