80

Chapter 80 Investment (Part 2)

"What request?"

"Don't call me Xiao Zhang anymore, you must call me Brother Zhang!" Zhang Yuexin has been unbalanced for a long time, why should Wang Xiaotao be called Wang Brother, and herself be called "Xiao Zhang", obviously her own is better than Wang Xiaotao grew up for a month!

"Brother Zhang, I'll leave it to you from now on!" Lin Yuan yelled in a smooth manner.

Zhang Yuexin felt as if she had punched the cotton with a punch, and her smile was quite helpless: "Little Tangyuan, you really don't give me any sense of accomplishment." "

Have you? Why do I think you are very happy!" Wang Tao interjected with a smile, I don't know why he felt that Zhang Yuexin's smile was particularly obtrusive today, which made him feel inexplicably irritated.

"Aren't you happy to finally be in the same generation as you?" Zhang Yuexin smiled inscrutablely, then changed the topic and said, "It was too late to go home yesterday, and I wanted to go to the street to buy some New Year's goods, how about we go together? "

"Okay, I just want to buy something too."

Zhang Yuexin has disturbed my two-person world, Zhang Yuexin, do you dare to lose your wink?" Wang Xiaotao muttered all the way in his heart.

In the evening, when Zhang Yuexin returned home, Wang Tao changed his clothes and put on an apron to take over the task of chopping stuffing, such as cabbage pork stuffing, leek pork stuffing, fresh shrimp stuffing, mushroom chicken stuffing, beef stuffing... ...Lin Yuan rolled the noodles to wrap all these stuffings into round, chubby dumplings.

"What are you laughing at?" Lin Yuan raised his head, and accidentally saw Wang Tao holding back his smile so that his handsome face turned red.

"Hahaha, little glutinous rice balls, you are a veritable glutinous rice balls now... Ha ha ha..."

Lin Yuan glanced at the shiny plate, his face was covered with flour, like a cat, I couldn't help laughing. Then, with a great playfulness, when Wang Tao was not paying attention, he wiped all the flour from his two paws on his face.

Wang Tao wiped the smeared flour on his face, put on a bitter face and said, "Little Tangyuan, don't you want to wrap me into dumplings and cook them with you?" "That's a good idea!

"

The short Spring Festival was over in the blink of an eye. On the eighth day of the eighth day, he and Zhang Yuexin celebrated Lin Yuan's eighteenth birthday together. On the ninth day of the new year, Wang Tao reluctantly boarded the plane back to City B.

Lin Yuan put on a little disguise and went to several big pharmacies in City C to sell a few sticks of ginseng. Except for one that seemed to be about 300 years old, the others were only about 70 or 80 years old, but the roots The complete product is in excellent condition, and with some snow lotus flowers, he sold a total of 200,000 yuan.

There are quite a few second- and third-generation ginseng snow lotuses like this in the valley, but selling so many at once in City C without attracting attention, Lin Yuan thinks this is already the limit.

Then Lin Yuan took out part of the money that was going to be used to repay the loan, scraped together 300,000 yuan, and flew to S city with Zhang Yuexin to deal with account opening matters before school started.

At this time, City S was far more prosperous than the mainland. The towering office buildings contrasted sharply with the low-rise shanty towns. The gap between the rich and the poor was widening. Being in it, opportunities and people's hearts were swaying.