81

Chapter 81

Uncle Wei and Wu Zifei didn't know where Lin Yuan's self-confidence came from, but after hearing what he said, they were at least reassured and went back to work in the orchard first.

This orchid exhibition will last for two days, on Saturday and Sunday, and the auction will be arranged three days after the end of the orchid exhibition. The exhibition party arranged this way, probably for the sake of making enough gimmicks to attract more buyers.

Although the Orchid Exhibition this time, the Lanxie claims to be the biggest one in the past few years, it is actually not the case. Xialan and Qiulan, also known as Sijilan and Jianlan, mostly bloom in summer and autumn, have a long flowering period, strong vitality and are easy to reproduce and cultivate. Compared with Chunlan and Hanlan, the famous products are much less, and the value of ornamental collection is lower than that of others. More than one chip.

In fact, after February and March every year is the off-season for enjoying orchids, and the purpose of this orchid exhibition held by Lanxie is to stimulate the consumer market and provide an opportunity for the four seasons orchid market, which has been sluggish, to turn around. It also provides an opportunity for communication and trading for the idle people who love orchid.

Lin Yuan had no idea that there were so many twists and turns. He spent the whole afternoon thinking about how to get a good price for his orchids. After much deliberation, he decided to contact Boss Wu.

For one thing, last year he promised that if he wanted to sell the orchid from the Zhang family, he would be the first to tell him. Although what he sells are only replicas, these are real high-quality imitations. It doesn't look much different; secondly, Lin Yuan also has his own little calculations. There are not many people as rich as Boss Wu who are willing to bid, so it shouldn't be a problem to have him sell for a good price.

Sure enough, Boss Wu, who originally didn't plan to attend the orchid exhibition because of the family meeting, received a call from Lin Yuan, saying that he would definitely, definitely come, and repeatedly asked Lin Yuan not to take the orchid grass away before he came. sell.

After hanging up the phone, Lin Yuan smiled with eyes crooked, two deep dimples hung on her cheeks, and she plucked the slender leaves of the orchid with her fingertips, extremely gentle. It's just that the aura of money fans emanating from his whole body is too strong, destroying this beautiful picture of 'flowers and faces complement each other'.

In the afternoon of the next day, Xu Jingchang hurried to Lin's branch after finishing his work.

"Xiao Lin, I kept you waiting for a long time. Hey, I'm so busy with things recently that I can't keep my feet on the ground. I'm sorry." Xu Jingchang said with a smile.

Ever since he knew that the two pots of orchids that Lin Yuan gave him were 'Great Fortune' and the other a suspected variant of 'Song Mei', which experts said were more precious than the best Song Mei, he became more polite to Lin Yuan.

To be honest, if he hadn't found someone to check Lin Yuan's details repeatedly, he really couldn't believe that Lin Yuan, an ordinary high school student, could get these famous products, and what is surprising is that these famous products It was actually cultivated by him. Just for this point, he has to look a little higher at the outstanding young man in front of him.

"Uncle Xu is busy with business and I came to bother you. I should be the one to apologize." Lin Yuan smiled and said, "Uncle Xu must be hungry after a hard day. I asked the chef in the building to make some side dishes. Let's use the Let's go see the orchids after dinner."