95

Chapter 95

There was still some money left from selling bluegrass, plus the one million this time, Lin Yuan bought a 100-square-meter prosperous shop in City B, and two houses with two bedrooms and one living room.

The shop and one of the residences are well-decorated second-hand houses. After the shop got the real estate certificate, it posted a rental advertisement for two days and rented it out. The monthly rent is just enough for the mortgage payment of another elevator apartment. The elevator apartment will not be handed over until the end of the year, and after the handover, Lin Yuan will earn a lot of money by renting it out. At that time, you can buy a house again. At this stage, Lin Yuan is very happy to be a house slave.

Moved into a newly bought second-hand house, and became door-to-door neighbors with Wang Xiaotao. This house was arranged by Wang Xiaotao with his help. Just looking at the location, you can tell how ulterior motives he has. In order to get this house, he really took great pains. In addition to the high price Lin Yuanming paid on the surface, he secretly promised the owner a lot of benefits in the end. Make a deal.

Lin Yuan didn't have much opinion on this house, the location near the school was good, the environment was quiet, and there was a lot of room for appreciation, but he was a little dissatisfied with the neighbors next door. It's too annoying to eat and cling to people, but not being able to raise a Tibetan Mastiff is the most annoying.

Pang Dun'er and Gesang have lived in the valley for almost a year. For some reason, they haven't conceived a cub since they gave birth to Simba. Lin Yuan only has time to go into the valley at night to see them, and occasionally play with them. Father Lin finds that the dog son is too lazy to accuse him with his eyes, and he feels very sorry. Both of them.

Just when Papa Lin thought his dog son and dog wife were lonely, they were actually having a great time in the valley. Behind Father Lin's back, the two of them found a very powerful new playmate in the valley. The three of them discussed (?!) and decided that they would never show up in front of the master unless he found out the existence of the new playmate. The cunning chubby is even more happy to see the owner look apologetic, changing ways to make it delicious every day, and then turn around and play flying diving with his new playmate Mangu. Is there a happier life than this? ?

Fat Duner flicked his big tail and leisurely thought, if his new playmate is not so edible, he will definitely feel happier.

In the first semester of her sophomore year, Lin Yuan was almost busy with things in her hands. The newly opened branch in City B was fully operational. The five hot pot restaurants below were operating well, with a daily net profit of more than 10,000 yuan, and there was no pressure to repay the loan at all. He left things to the people below to take care of, and went to enjoy the comfortable and pure student life by himself.

As a result, Wang Tao's project had an accident before he had been at ease for two days. A worker operated illegally, causing a heavy object on the hanger to slip, and killed a worker working below on the spot.

Wang Tao was still in school at the time, and he calmed down quickly after receiving the phone call and told the company to call the police, find a doctor, and strictly monitor the workers who violated the rules. He told his uncle exactly what happened. His uncle has been in construction for more than ten years. What kind of situation has he not encountered? Soon he sent capable men over to assist Wang Tao to deal with the matter together.

Losing money in engineering accidents like this is a trivial matter. The most important thing is the investigation and evidence collection during the period, which takes a lot of time. For those who do engineering, time is life, who can afford such a delay? In addition, the occurrence of a homicide case is undoubtedly a huge blow to the company, especially a start-up company.