51

Chapter 51 Production

The next morning, the egg vendor brought a fat man to Lin Yuan.

"Young man, he is my brother-in-law, the owner of Xinyi Cake House. He is the big client I told you about yesterday. You can discuss the details yourself." The peddler said with a smile.

Xinyi Cake House is a small well-known cake shop in Q City. It has only been open for more than a year. The cakes are novel, unique and beautiful. It took some customers away from the other two established cake shops. But compared with those two stores, although his cakes are good in appearance, their taste is a bit inferior. The root cause is that those two stores use native eggs, while he uses foreign eggs. Of course, he also wants to use local eggs, but he has no choice but either the supply of goods is not available, or the supply of goods is not fresh enough, and the other two have been in business for five or six years, and there are already a group of farmers who regularly deliver goods to them, and he can only Buy some goods from brother-in-law, the price calculated by brother-in-law is not cheap, and he can only use foreign eggs to make it, so that the taste is still not as good as those two, thanks to his skills Even if they are excellent, they have not been able to catch up with those two.

Now seeing Lin Yuan's local eggs in half a room, his eyes lit up and he knew his chance had come.

"Young man, my surname is Wu, and my name is Wu Yong. How old are you? Just call me Angkor. What do you call me?" Wu Yong looks like he is in his thirties. Charity and amiability.

"My surname is Lin, and my name is Lin Yuan. Hello Angkor." Lin Yuan greeted with a smile.

Wu Yong looked around the store and asked, "Xiao Lin, is your lord here?" "

No, but it's the same

if you have something to talk to me about." May I tell you how many fresh native eggs your family can provide every day?"

Lin Yuan thought for a while and said, "My hens were only fed in the first half of the year, and now they have just started to lay eggs one after another. There are probably hundreds of eggs, and there is no definite number yet."

Wu Yong's eyes lit up, and he asked eagerly, "Can you guarantee that all of them are native eggs that do not eat feed?"

"Of course, my chickens are all fed with pure grain. I haven't eaten a single grain. If you don't believe me, you can ask your brother-in-law." The vendor nodded at Wu Yong

. I boiled two homemade eggs, and the taste couldn't be more pure.

Wu Yong was relieved to be confirmed by his brother-in-law, and then he asked: "Okay, then I want to ask you for a long-term order, can you count me a cheaper price?" "

That depends on how much you can order, pure food We really can't make much money from the piled eggs, of course, if you order a large amount for us for a long time, we can give you some consideration in terms of price." Lin Yuan didn't say anything, he was actually very optimistic about Wu Yong's line For big fish, he vaguely remembered that Xinyi Cake House was the largest cake shop in Q City a few years later, and it also had branches in some surrounding counties. It can be regarded as a leader among local cake shops, with great potential.

Wu Yong was slightly embarrassed and said: "Usually, I can order eighty or ninety cakes per day, but I can sell more during the peak season." Compared with those two established cake shops, Wu Yong's sales volume is very mediocre.

Lin Yuan thought for a while and looked embarrassed: "Your sales volume can only be regarded as an ordinary customer. To be honest, it may not be as good as your brother-in-law. The price is really...