93

Chapter 93 Transition

As a man and a sensory animal, Lin Yuan actually wanted to do something with Wang Tao. But Wang Tao's skills and head don't look like the one below. Depending on one's own ability, Wang Tao's skill is placed, he will suffer only a disadvantage.

I was with Li Guang in my previous life, and I could count the number of times I did it with two hands. Every time I was coaxed by him to do the next one, it hurts and I feel no pleasure at all. At that time, I was so stupid, I was dazzled by a fake love, not only willing to bear the pain, but also dragged my whole body to work in a restaurant the next day. In the end, he lied to him and let everyone know that he liked men, and he ended up ruined and tragic.

So, now that he is with Wang Xiaotao, he doesn't want to wrong himself to be the next one. Even if you want to do the following, at least everyone has to take turns.

However, after being reborn, there was one thing that Lin Yuan couldn't understand—if Li Guang was just a simple liar, then he should get out if he cheated out of his money, why should he ruin his reputation? From the people Lin Yuan knew to his hometown in the countryside, rumors were spread everywhere, describing him as a perverted and disgusting homosexual, and he was forced to have nowhere to go. Lin Yuan asked himself that he had no grievances with him in the past, and he was a complete victim. Why did he use this kind of "revenge" method to treat himself?

Li Guang...Thinking about it now, this 'ex-boyfriend' who appeared almost out of thin air has countless doubts about him. I was an orphan in my previous life, who wanted money but no money, power but no power, and was so cautious that he could almost be called timid and fearful, how could it be worth such troubles and calculations?

"Little Tangyuan, what are you thinking about? So engrossed?" Wang Tao asked with concern when he saw that Lin Yuan was holding the vegetables in the bowl, not moving for a long time, and his expression was not quite right.

"It's nothing, I just remembered something from the past." Lin Yuan smiled slightly.

"What's the matter? You look unhappy, is someone bullying you? Tell me, I'll deal with him." How dare you bully my wife! I can't bear to touch a finger!

"The matter has long passed, you should eat quickly, the food is almost cold."

"Little Tangyuan, if you have anything, you must tell me. For you, I will go up the knife mountain and down the oil pan and throw my head and blood." "

You must be poor." Lin Yuan smiled.

"I'm telling the truth. My sincerity belongs to you. If you don't believe me, feel it."

Lin Yuan raised his forehead and said, "...Wang Xiaotao, can you stop being so nasty?" I must be obsessed. If you promised to be with him, can you return the goods now? !

Wang Tao said with a serious face: "No, I'm only disgusting to you, little Tangyuan."

Lin Yuan turned her head silently and decided not to talk to him anymore. leaked his good mood.

After eating dinner and washing the dishes, it was not too late, there was snow outside, the roof was covered with branches, and the silver decoration was really beautiful.

"Little Tangyuan, it's snowing outside and it's so cold, can I stay overnight tonight?" Wang Tao said pitifully, with anticipation in his peach eyes, as if there was a big tail wagging behind him.

"The guest room is over there, please." With

his tail drooping, Wang Xiaotao went to take a bath, lying on the bed sullenly, hugging a big pillow and thinking: Why is it so difficult to eat glutinous rice balls...