23

Chapter 23 Spatial Variation

At noon, Lin Yuan reheated yesterday's leftovers, fried a few vegetarian dishes, and made a big bowl of steamed eggs for everyone's lunch.

Wang Tao saw that there was no Kung Pao Chicken that was promised yesterday, so he muttered a few words, and began to be dishonest when eating, just like teasing Xueer with double-cooked pork to tease Little Pang Duner.

In the end, the little chubby dun'er ignored him at all, obediently ate the rice with gravy that Lin Yuan had prepared for him, and after finishing eating, he squatted down beside Lin Yuan's feet, Baba looked at it, Lin Yuan picked up a few slices of fat and It was in the bowl, it obediently finished eating, and ran over to squat again.

Lin Yuan originally wanted to pinch some more sliced ​​meat for him, but Wang Tao said, "Little Tangyuan, don't get used to it, you should eat well yourself, I think you don't look very well today." Everyone knows Sima Zhao's

heart , Wang Tao's words are a bit fake, and some people still agree, Zhang Yuexin echoed: "That is, Xiao Lin, did you not sleep well last night? Why is your face so pale?" Lin Yuan said: "Is there? Maybe it was because I didn't sleep last night

. Sleep well."

Lin Yuan didn't tell the truth, in fact, since just now, his heart has been aching, it's not very serious, and it's within the tolerable range, he vaguely felt that it might have something to do with the valley, but he tried to sense it Valley, but still failed to succeed, on the contrary, he felt even more uncomfortable.

Granny Zhu said distressedly: "You child is really hard at such a young age, but don't let your body break down, or you will feel uncomfortable when you get older." Lin Yuan smiled and said it's okay, but in the

afternoon When she was about to go to bed, her complexion became more and more ugly, there were more and more beads of sweat on the tip of her nose, her light pink lips also showed a sickly paleness, and the whole person looked in a trance.

Seeing that his complexion was really ugly, Wang Tao dragged him into the yard behind the shop, touched his forehead with his hand, and said in surprise, "It's so hot, Xiaotangyuan, do you know that you have a fever?" Lin Yuan only felt

himself His heart was throbbing so badly, he suppressed the discomfort and said: "It's okay, maybe I caught a cold when I slept last night, after I finish this part of work, I'll go buy some medicine and take it."

Wang Tao rarely said seriously: "No, you have to go to a regular hospital. You look very bad now."

Lin Yuan also knew that his condition was very bad, and it was really necessary to go to the hospital, but he was afraid to go In the hospital, the doctor found a fiery 'birthmark' on his chest that kept flickering, what should he do? How should he explain it?

He shook his head and said perfunctorily: "It's okay, I'll drink a cup of hot water first, and I'll be fine. After a while, when I'm not so busy, I'll go buy medicine.

" Granny Zhu bears it first, you must go to the hospital with me right now." "

No, I won't go." Lin Yuan said softly, "I don't want to go to the hospital, I'm fine, really." "

No, little Tangyuan Is it okay to be willful at a time like this?" Wang Tao had a headache, he always felt that Xiaotangyuan was obedient, sensible and determined, although he didn't want to admit it, but Xiaotangyuan was indeed a little bit stronger than himself. But I never thought that he would be so disobedient when he was sick.

Wang Tao persuaded patiently: "Don't worry, just go to the hospital to have a look. If you are afraid of getting an injection, I can..."

Lin Yuan only felt that Wang Tao's voice was humming together, noisy and indistinct, getting lower and lower ...