46

Chapter 46 Found

After careful consideration of Lin Yuan's feelings, Wang Tao decided not to tell him for the time being. But that doesn't mean he won't take any action. He's already thought up a strategy—boil frogs in warm water, no, it should be the plan to boil glutinous rice balls in warm water.

The specific measures of this plan are: the first step, let Lin Yuan fully understand herself, the second step, make Lin Yuan like herself, the third step, hehe, the glutinous rice balls are cooked, of course they are ready to eat.

The first step of this plan, Wang Tao felt that he had almost completed it. He and Lin Yuan were very familiar, and they had slept on the same bed for so long...On the same bed...Wang Tao regretted it very much at this moment, if he had known...Wang

Tao Frowning, I thought, if I knew I would have kissed twice, maybe I could get Xiao Tangyuan'er's first kiss...

Little Tangyuan'er's first kiss! Wang Tao's eyes lit up, and at the same time there was an alarm bell in his heart. Little Tang Yuan'er was often taken advantage of by that fat man, and at some point the fat man would take away Xiao Tang Yuan'er's first kiss.

The pen in Wang Tao's hand was almost bent by him, fat man, hum.

Wang Tao's mind quickly turned twice, and soon he thought of a way to deal with the little fat man, hehe, fat man, your good days are coming.

Regarding the second step of the plan, Wang Tao took a pen and repeatedly smeared on the paper, assuming first and then demonstrating. After repeated argumentation, he came to the conclusion that he must first become better than Xiao Tangyuan.

Facing this conclusion, Wang Tao fell into deep thought. He counted Lin Yuan's various advantages in his heart, and the more he counted, the more he felt as if...

No matter what, the little dumpling must be his own.

Recently everyone has noticed that Wang Tao has changed, and Lin Yuan's feeling is the most direct. He secretly wonders why Wang Tao has been stimulated recently? How did you become so diligent?

No, Lin Yuan just started to pick up the guests' bowls and chopsticks, and after Wang Tao finished the matter at hand, Baba ran over to help, and so on.

As Wang Tao's deskmate, Zhang Yuexin also felt a lot. In the past, Wang Tao was absolutely half-dream and half-awake when he was listening to lectures, but he was really smart, and he always passed high scores in every exam.

However, for some reason now, he has become serious in class. Of course, the objects of seriousness are definitely not high school textbooks, but some large original documents.

Zhang Yuexin's English has always been his weakness. He did not start learning English until he was in junior high school. The 26 English alphabets were only introduced after junior high school. The standard "salt and pepper English" spoken by his English teacher was really wrong. My son, many times it is really easy for him to confuse English with pinyin.

However, he is a diligent student, and after his unremitting efforts, his English level is now able to meet the exam. But with his current level of reading books in the original language, he may not be able to spell out the original meaning of the article even if he looks it up word by word in an English dictionary.

Therefore, Zhang Yuexin is very envious of Wang Tao, who reads the original text with gusto: "I really didn't expect your English level to be so high." Wang Tao put down the economics

book in his hand, and said with a look of color on his face: "I went to M country to play before. For a period of time, I learned a lot there." Wang Tao would not tell him that he studied English hard at that time because he was looked down upon by the Yankees, and he tried to use their language to scold them to death. When he had learned enough English, Wang Tao thought proudly, it's still a classic in our country, and it's boring to repeat a few curse words in the language of foreigners.