108

Chapter 108 Untitled

Previously, the shops purchased in the name of Lin's Catering Company cost more than 20 million yuan. Due to the strong demands of Lin Yuan and Zhang Yuexin, all of them were distributed in City B and the cities near City B. These shops were all bought with a one-time payment. In order to defraud Lin Yuan of all his money, Lion privately mortgaged all the eight shops to the bank in the name of the company, with a total mortgage of 18 million. As soon as the money was in hand, lion asked the deputy financial manager to transfer all the money overseas. Fortunately, Ou Chen, the financial manager hand-picked by Lin Yuan, was cautious and assisted the police in recovering the money in time.

Adding this amount of money to Lin's company and the remaining six million yuan in the store account, Lin Yuan now has a total of about 24 million in his hands. Lin Yuan does not plan to return the money to the bank for the time being, and has set aside a sum of money. Ten million will be used as the company's later stage activity funds, and the remaining 14 million will be invested in the purchase of shops in S City and the first-tier cities near S City.

At this moment, housing prices have just started to heat up, and the price is very cheap compared with later generations. The current 14 million can buy seven or eight shops with an area of ​​no less than 120 in these first-tier cities. For a store of this size, just selling two or three sets is enough to repay the loan and the interest can be repaid together.

The policy formulated by the old man is indeed very cheap for the first batch of people who got rich. They took the lead in accumulating a large amount of solid capital, and then invested and reused the capital repeatedly. When other people were still struggling with whether the boss could increase their salary by one or two hundred yuan this month, they frantically borrowed and invested to occupy favorable resources. When everyone had some money in their hands and wanted to change their living conditions, they suddenly Surprised, when the houses have been bought out...

The rise of housing prices is inevitable with the development of the economy. Can only look forward to sigh. Money fan Lin finally lived his whole life again, can he not sharpen his head and become the happiest group of house slaves?

In the whole company, apart from Zhang Yuexin, who doesn't like to show up in the company, no one, headed by financial manager Ou Chen, supports Lin Yuan's expansion plan. But in the end they had to listen to the boss, and they frantically bought the shops. Five of them were fully paid houses, and the remaining ten houses were all mortgaged houses. These shops were checked by Zhang Yuexin early in the morning, and the locations are very good. After obtaining the real estate certificates one after another, all of them were successfully sublet out. The rent recovered every year is basically enough to pay the interest of this loan, and the mortgage can only be profitable from the company. Transfer in.

After several years of hard work, Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant has far surpassed its peers in terms of taste, service, and environment. In addition to traditional hot pot, Lin's Hot Pot has also launched such as nourishing hot pot, medicinal hot pot, extra spicy hot pot, refreshing hot pot, etc. , the choice is very rich and the taste is quite good, which is deeply loved by consumers.

Even though there was an economic dispute years ago, Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant has been operating stably and has not been affected much. People in Kyoto have a very keen sense of politics, and they know that there must be someone with all-hands behind Lin's backing, and no one in the same industry dares to make trouble. Not many people know about it at all. Therefore, Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant is still as popular as ever, and the daily profit is very considerable, and there is no pressure to repay the mortgage or loan.

A few years ago, Lin Yuan concentrated his financial resources, manpower and material resources in addition to shopping for shops. He renovated two shops in City B nearby, and waited for the opening of the new year. Opened on my birthday.