25

Chapter 25

Ji Fen was not stupid either, seeing that the man didn't look like a nice person, he said, "Lin Mazi, he's not at home." The

man smiled indifferently, pushed the door open, and said, "It's okay, make me a cup of tea, I'll wait for him right here."

Ji Fen was stunned, looking at the scar on the man's face, she suddenly thought of the man Lin Mazi had told her about. She turned pale with fright, went to make tea tremblingly, turned around and saw Lin Jinbao came back from school.

"Xiaobao, your grandma asked you to go to her place. She said that today she made you your favorite pea and sticky rice." Ji Fen desperately winked at Lin Jinbao.

Lin Jinbao pouted and yelled: "Mom, I don't want to eat sticky rice with peas. You've been doing it every day for the past two days. I'm so tired. I want to watch TV.

" Ah, tell you to go to your grandma's place, what are you talking about!" Ji Fen scolded angrily.

Lin Jinbao was scolded so much by his mother, his eyes turned red, and he burst into tears with a "wow", threw his schoolbag aside, rolled around, howling at the top of his voice for miles.

The man came out of the room, and said with a smile: "Sister-in-law, what are you doing, Xiaobao, right? Come here, come to Uncle, Uncle will show you something funny." Ji Fen's face was extremely ugly,

trembling He said in a low voice: "Brother, my mother is still waiting for Xiaobao to come over..."

The man said: "Sister-in-law, what do you mean? I only showed Xiaobao because he was cute, Xiaobao Bao come to Uncle, don't talk to your mother."

Lin Jinbao immediately stopped crying or howling when he heard the funny thing, got up from the ground, made a face at Ji Fen, and followed the man into the house.

What a crime I have done! Ji Fen was so angry that her eyes were red, she quickly got some tea, and followed to see what kind of medicine the man was selling in his gourd.

"Wow, Uncle, you are so powerful! You are even more powerful than the heroes on TV!" Lin Jinbao stared straight at him.

Ji Fen came in and took a look, the man was holding a sharp knife in his hand, playing various tricks between his fingers, the cold light flickered, making people dazzled. If the scene was changed, she might not be able to help but praise her, but now, she only felt that she was a little unstable, and she was very panicked.

The man smiled and said: "How about it, isn't Uncle a good knife with this hand? This is Uncle's housekeeping skill. People on the road will call "Master Dao" when they see Uncle. Don't look at the small knife in Uncle's hand. , but I've drank a lot of people's blood!"

"Bang—" The teacup in Ji Fen's hand fell to the ground, shattered, and the scalding boiling water splashed on her lap, she didn't realize it.

Her knees went limp, and she knelt straight on the ground. The shards of the cup cut her knees, and the blood was soaked on the blue pants, so black that it was dazzling.

"Sister-in-law, what is this?" A stern look flashed in Master Dao's eyes.

"Brother, no, master, master, please let my little treasure go! I'm just such a son!" Ji Fen wailed, Lin Jinbao was obviously frightened, and wanted to go to La Jifen at a loss, but Grabbed by Master Dao, the knife was gesticulating around his neck.

"Sister-in-law, I'm not happy when you say that!" Master Dao said coldly, "I like Xiaobao, so I showed him my hands. Not everyone is lucky enough to see Master Dao playing with swords."