16

Chapter 16 Opening a Store

In the morning, the new textbooks were distributed, and the students cleaned up the toilets. The school sent someone to check and passed, and everyone went home with their schoolbags on their backs. A few students who did not complete their winter vacation homework were ordered to go home and hand it in before class tomorrow. Otherwise, please parents. These poor children went back listlessly with their schoolbags on their backs. However, they still felt a little relieved .

Because Lin Yuan was left alone by Teacher Chen!

The number one in grade is actually worse than them, without writing a single word! He will definitely be punished by Teacher Chen!

However, reality often runs counter to imagination.

Lin Yuan followed Chen Ming to his house. On the way, Chen Ming didn't mention the winter vacation homework at all, and talked and laughed about the interesting things about the Chinese New Year along the way.

Chen Ming and Wang Minmin have been in Qinghe Town for more than five years. When the school allocated houses, the principal did everything possible to leave a set for them. The second floor of the newly built teacher's building is 100 square meters, and he only allocated 90 for himself. In Jiping, the teachers at the school complained quite a bit. Some of the family members of the teachers even went to the principal to complain directly. The principal only said that this was the arrangement of the above.

The principal put so much thought into it, but Chen Ming and his wife didn't appreciate it. They didn't live there for a day after receiving the keys. Instead, they bought a small single-family house with three arms and one floor in the town. Residents, there is a small courtyard behind the small building, built a gazebo, rockery, pool, and a few lotus roots are planted in the pool. Although it is a residual lotus at the moment, it is very elegant when the lotus blooms in summer, and occasionally there are a few. There is something interesting about the koi swimming by.

Flower beds have been built around the yard, and the flower beds are full of roses. As the weather gets warmer, these roses have begun to spit out new buds. I believe that flowers will bloom in less than a month, and they will be fragrant and pleasant.

"Mr. Chen, your house is so beautiful." Lin Yuan praised sincerely.

He had visited Mr. Chen's house several times in his previous life. At that time, he had already asked to drop out of school. Mr. Chen and Mr. Wang brought him home, tried their best to persuade him, and even proposed to adopt him so that he could continue his studies.

But he backed off.

What made him retreat was the pond full of lotus, the garden full of roses, his ragged clothes like a beggar who accidentally broke into a banquet, maybe it was caused by self-esteem, maybe it was caused by inferiority, he was embarrassed, and finally chose after taking his junior high school diploma. Leave without saying goodbye.

Years passed, things changed and people changed. Looking back in time, when he came to this yard again, he was no longer the bewildered child back then.

Chen Ming looked around the small yard, with a deep smile in his eyes, and said, "It's okay to fool around, your Teacher Wang likes these."

Lin Yuan said enviously, "You two have such a good relationship."

Chen Ming said in awe: "That's right, your Teacher Wang is one of the most beautiful beauties in Forty-Nine City. Back then, I had to go all the way through five hurdles and six generals to embrace the beauty. Which of the big men in City B didn't envy me? Haha Haha..."