85

Chapter 85 Exclusive Agency Rights

When they arrived, they didn't discuss the golden pear right away. One of the foreigners proposed to visit the orchard first. At this moment, the golden pears in the orchard have already been picked, and the apples in the orchard are not very red yet, but they are ready to eat. Molos and the others picked a few and tasted them. They were sour and crunchy with a slight sweetness, and the fruity fragrance was quite strong, and the taste was very good.

"Lin, are there any more golden pears?" Molos asked with a smile, pointing to the two people in the team: "The last time I brought back too few, they have never tasted it, and they are very curious." A hint of greed flashed across his chubby face. Obviously, he also missed the delicious golden pear very much. To be honest, since he ate golden pears, he always felt tasteless when eating other fruits, especially pears. No matter how good the pears were, he felt either the sweetness was wrong or the taste was too bland. The two characters are 'unpalatable'.

This guy is too greedy, he took 50 catties of carefully selected big pears back, and the total output in the orchard this year did not exceed 500 catties, so he took a tenth of it and left, and returned one point No money ever came out! Still too little?

After slandering Lin Yuan, he said with a smile: "There are only some left at home, please come to my house to taste."

In fact, there are not many golden pears at home. Lin Yuan brought them back when Uncle Wei and the others were picking fruit. Compare the difference with the golden pears grown in the valley. Because Lin Yuan asked Uncle Wei to irrigate a small amount of pool water during the planting of the golden pear trees in the orchard, so these pears are generally good. But in comparison, compared with the pears that grow in the valley full of aura, the size and taste are somewhat lacking.

After returning home, Lin Yuan quietly took twenty or so golden pears from the valley and those pears at home, and filled two large fruit plates. When it was brought into the living room, except for the two people who hadn't tasted it, the remaining four people, including Moros, were all sharp-eyed.

Except for Lin Yuan, they had all read the test report of the research institute, and they couldn't be more clear about the magical effect of the golden pear. None of the big guys were reserved, those who got the knife cut it with the knife, and those who didn't have the knife just gnawed, Lin Yuan was dumbfounded watching.

He was puzzled, didn't he say that Westerners pay great attention to appearance and gentlemanly demeanor?

The golden pear is small, and it can't help six big men with one left hand and one right hand, and they were all wiped out in a short while.

Moros and the others elegantly (?) wiped their mouths, handed the contract to Lin Yuan, and started talking about business.

The contract was written in English and then translated in Chinese. This alone shows their sincerity. With the idea of ​​being careful and making no big mistakes, Lin Yuan carefully read both Chinese and English. The meanings expressed in the two languages ​​are exactly the same, and no language traps were set up. But because of this, Lin Yuan fell into deep thought.

Pears with more than 3 taels are 5 yuan each, pears with more than 2 taels and 3 taels are 3 yuan each, and those with less than 2 taels are 6 yuan per catty. Calculated in this way, the price of golden pears with more than 2 taels is 15 yuan per catty Between 17 yuan, this price is a bit too high.

So, what is it that makes them willing to pay such an outrageous price?

There is no doubt that golden pears taste good and are full of gimmicks, but these qualities are not worth such a high price anyway.