63

Chapter 63 Travel

Maybe there is still some guilt hidden in his heart for betraying his former master. Although Gesang was moved by Lin Yuan's sincerity and delicious food, he still seemed a little unhappy. The ability to watch and raise livestock that I developed in the past can't be used now, so I can only wander around the orchard in the back mountain a few times a day to chat for comfort.

Gesang was well-bred by his former owner, and he generally doesn't attack people actively, and he doesn't bite or bark unless others show malice. After Lin Yuan led it to the back mountain for a few times, it basically stopped biting Uncle Wei and the others, and Lin Yuan felt relieved to let Fat Duner and it walk around the back mountain.

Compared with Gesang's indifference, Chubby is obviously much more enthusiastic, following Gesang attentively and happily, occasionally Gesang is annoyed by it and scratches its two paws, it will not scratch back, at most it plays with Gesang Playing, except for showing his masculine strength at the beginning, he never made any real moves.

Generally speaking, the relationship between the two of them is developing fairly well. Father Lin is very pleased and has already started planning to hold a 'grandson'.

Recently, in order to take care of Gesang, Lin Yuan entrusted He Li with full responsibility for the store. He Li kept the store in good order, and never embezzled a dime of Lin Yuan's income. Every income and expenditure was listed in detailed accounts, which was more detailed than Lin Yuan's own.

Lin Yuan was very satisfied with this, he had intended to train He Li to be a competent underling, so he simply handed over the small shop to He Li for management. Anyway, he is in control of the purchase channel, and he also sets the prices of various vegetables. He has also operated the small shop for so long, and the customer flow has gradually stabilized. I have a general charter in my heart, and once someone cheats, I can't fool him.

Besides, the employer is not suspicious, and if he dares to let He Li run the business, he can absolutely trust He Li's character.

Of course, completely letting He Li do it would undoubtedly increase He Li's workload and responsibilities, so Lin Yuan hired another full-time employee in the store. It is a 20-year-old young man named Zhao Wu. He graduated from high school and has a little background in cooking. Although he may be overqualified to take over the chores of He Li's work, if he is down-to-earth and reliable, Xu Liang can teach him how to cook hot pot. , trained as a chef.

Zhao Wu is diligent, but he is a bit slippery, and he can't see his character in the short term. He Li only asks him to be in charge of serving hot pot in the lobby, frying potato chips and other chores. He has a lot of work, but Zhao Wu doesn't complain much. Every day with a cheerful look, Sister He and Brother Xu yelled very sweetly, and no one could find a fault.

In order to make up for He Li, Lin Yuan increased He Li's salary to 1,500 yuan, and gave her a monthly subsidy ranging from 300 to 500 yuan depending on the business situation. Now that the salary is paid, can He Li and his wife sell their lives to Lin Yuan?

At this time, many people have not realized the importance of talents. Individual bosses are very harsh on wages. Lin Yuan, who has lived a new life, has also heard a sentence: What is the most lacking in the 21st century? talent!

Using high salaries to retain talents is a common tactic used by later generations. Has Lin Yuan never eaten pork or seen pigs run away? If he is willing to pay a lot of money to keep loyal, reliable, capable, down-to-earth talents like He Li and his wife, will there be such a shop after this village?

He Li is in charge of the small store, Uncle Wei and Wu Zifei are in charge of the orchard. Lin Yuan's current life - going to school, walking the dog, planting flowers, practicing martial arts, counting money, in his own words There is no limit to the depravity.