49

Chapter 49 Hugging Money (Part 1)

Lin Yuan struggled to rub her panties, warmed up some of yesterday's leftovers, and after a simple breakfast, went to the mountain to find Uncle Wei.

At the moment, Uncle Wei is feeding the chickens. Now there are almost a thousand adult chickens on the mountain, including about 800 roosters and nearly 200 hens. Each chicken is well-raised. The male roosters have beautiful coats and combs, while the hens are fat and tender. Some of them have already started to lay eggs. Now they can pick up 20 or 30 eggs every day. There are three or three eggs in the small warehouse next to the chicken coop. There are about seven or eight hundred eggs in four baskets.

Eggs are not very valuable at the moment. The market here in Q City is about 40 to 50 cents each. . Fortunately, Chinese New Year is coming soon. People in City Q like to send some eggs and duck eggs to their relatives and friends during Chinese New Year. In this way, they can be sold for 60 to 70 cents each during the Chinese New Year, and even 80 cents at the best time. money one.

The few eggs on the mountain are ignored. The main reason is that there are too many eggs in the valley. If you can sell some eggs during the Chinese New Year, it will not be a problem to make a small fortune.

"Lin Yuan, you're here." Uncle Wei greeted with a smile.

"Morning, Uncle Wei, are you done with your work? Let me tell you something when I'm done." Lin Yuan said with a smile.

"Then wait for me, I'll pour this basin of grain over to them." Uncle Wei said as he poured a basin full of wheat into the trough not far away.

When he finished his work, Lin Yuan smiled and said to him, "Uncle Wei, you have raised these chickens really well." "

Haha, these chickens can grow so well, you have contributed a lot. With the special medicine that came back, these chickens might not be able to survive those few times of chicken plague." Uncle Wei laughed.

At the end of summer and the beginning of autumn, these chickens were still young chickens. After a few autumn rains, they all got chicken plague, but Uncle Wei was very anxious. If all these chickens died of plague, the boss would not say anything. He has no face to go on.

Fortunately, Lin Yuan helped him buy the special medicine. It is strange to say that he boiled so many plague-repelling herbs for those chickens, but the chickens did not get better at all. On the contrary, after adding the special medicine to these herbs, they were all full of energy Yes, it will be fine soon. Later, there were several times of plague, and every time Lin Yuan's special medicine was used to ensure that the medicine would cure the disease, and when the chicks grew to weigh more than a catty, they would not be sick again, and they would grow up to be the best. .

"I just wanted to give it a try. I didn't expect the medicine to be really useful." Lin Yuan smiled. In fact, the special medicine is just the pond water in the valley. At that time, chicken plague was coming fiercely, so he was holding a dead horse as a medicine. The psychological test of the Huoma doctor did not expect to be cured.

"Thanks to the medicine, otherwise I wouldn't know how to explain to Teacher Chen." Even though Chen Ming is not a teacher now, Uncle Wei is still used to calling him 'Mr. Chen'.

"Hehe, you have raised these chickens so well, godfather will definitely give you a big red envelope this year." "

I should do these things." Uncle Wei said with a worried look on his face, "Lin Yuan, uncle asks you something." Things, you said that Mr. Chen asked me to feed so many chickens, what is he going to do with it? Although the price of chickens will rise a little during the Chinese New Year, even if it is the best, it will only sell for seven or eight yuan, and can so many chickens be sold? After that, he said, even if they sell out, Teacher Chen won't be able to make much money, right?"