68

Chapter 68

In front of the store, there is a wooden couplet hung on a red-painted wooden pillar: Welcome friends with delicious food and wine; The hook was written by a well-known calligraphy master in Q City. In order to invite this master, Lin Yuan did not hesitate to use the relationship Chen Ming left him, and it took a lot of effort to invite him to help. There are two big red lanterns hanging in front of the plaque, and the long tassels sway with the wind, showing a classical charm.

Entering the door, the light yellow floor tiles with a little crack pattern set off a warm atmosphere. The exquisitely carved cypress beams and column caps bring a classical atmosphere, and the octagonal palace lanterns with ink paintings make people instantly change time and space. The ink painting is more serene and elegant, and there are pots of potted plants that Lin Yuan took out from the greenhouse on the base of the wall, which is full of green and vitality.

In the backyard, according to the original design, there was a kitchen and an empty room. Lin Yuan asked the decoration team to tear down the wall between the two rooms and combine them into a large kitchen. The client watched and sealed it up, but directly installed transparent windows, so that everything in the kitchen can be seen at a glance from the outside. In this way, the guests can see the situation in the kitchen at any time, and the people in the store must keep the kitchen clean at all times. If things go on like this, they will not worry about leaving a good reputation among the guests.

Two large flower beds were built next to the base of the wall. Several large strange stones were placed in the flower beds, pine trees were planted and some flower seeds were sprinkled, and now buds have begun to grow. The open space in the backyard was entirely paved with bluestone slabs, and about twenty large hot pot tables were placed.

Lin Yuan asked the decoration team to find someone to repair the outermost wall, which was the dormitory for the employees in the store. A flower wall was built in front of the dormitory and a gate was installed. Once the gate was closed, it seemed to be completely separated from the front without interfering with each other.

The decoration of the second and third floors is similar to that of the ground floor, but they are all divided into small private rooms, and each private room is named after the order of "Thousand Characters". In addition, Lin Yuan spent a lot of money to install air conditioners in each private room , The grade of the whole hot pot restaurant has climbed a lot, compared with the small shops in the alleys before, it is no longer a shotgun change.

Looking at the entire Q city, there is no hot pot restaurant with the level of Lin Yuan's, even the best hotel in Q city is nothing more than that.

After the original team in the small shop brought their things over, their eyes lit up, and Xiao Tangyuan was proud, while silently mourning for the purse that could no longer be deflated.

Lin Yuan spent nearly 300,000 yuan to build this hotpot building, almost emptied all his savings. In order to get the money back as soon as possible, as soon as the renovation of the hot pot restaurant was completed, Lin Yuan asked Mr. Feng Shui to calculate a good opening day for him. Mr. Feng Shui pinched and counted again and again and finally concluded that the 28th day of the lunar calendar is a good day for opening. It's a good day, the Gregorian calendar is the end of March, the time is not too tight, enough for Lin Yuan to make full preparations.

The opening of a new store is the most important thing. It would be the best if you can invite a few famous people from Q City to 'make a stand'. It can not only add luster to the new store, but also warn some people who are about to move. However, in Lin Yuan's capacity, it was obviously unrealistic to invite these "famous" people, so he called Chen Ming after careful consideration.