20

Chapter 20

The crowded shop was suddenly silent, and everyone's eyes shot towards Lin Yuan as if they were real. Lin Yuan's face turned black and then red, red and then black, which was uglier than an overturned palette.

Wang Tao scratched his hair, and smiled awkwardly: "Hehe, brother made a mistake, don't be angry, little Tangyuan!"

Lin Yuan tried his best to pull out an ugly smile: "It's okay, brother Wang, why are you here?" Tell yourself, we are grown-ups, we can't get angry with a little kid, we can't!

Zhang Yuexin stood on the side watching in amazement, thinking to himself, this Wang Tao is really powerful, he has never seen the little boss get so internally hurt by someone.

He smiled and walked over to take over the work in Lin Yuan's hands, his expression of sarcasm was so obvious that Lin Yuan's face became even more ugly.

Lin Yuan decided to only give Zhang Yuexin an increase of 100 yuan this month! Not a dime more!

So offending the boss is not going to end well.

Of course, offending the cook will not end well.

Wang Tao thought that the fried potato chips made by Lin Yuan were really delicious, but they were too spicy and numbing.

"Little glutinous rice balls, do you have any water? It's too spicy!" Wang Tao gasped from the heat, with tears in his peach eyes, looking so pitiful.

"Yes, pour it yourself into the kettle by the wall, it's just hot, it's a little hot." Humph, it deserves it!

As a northerner, Wang Tao didn't quite understand the principle that drinking hot water while eating spicy food will double the spiciness. He drank hot water and ate potato chips in a hurry, and died in a short while.

Wang Tao was dealt with insidiously by the unscrupulous boss and unscrupulous employees, but he didn't feel anything, he just felt that it was not good for him to leave after eating Lin Yuan's things for nothing, so he volunteered to stay and help .

After he scrapped five bowls, Lin Yuan had to arrange for him to serve the dishes and collect the money, which was the only job he could do.

On the contrary, Zhang Yuexin was slightly surprised. Could it be that the relationship between Lin Yuan and Wang Tao is much better than it looks? He would be so relieved to let Wang Tao collect the money. He had worked for about a month and was fully inspected before he had this right, and basically only when the small shop was too busy would he collect the money.

However, he didn't know that Lin Yuan asked Wang Tao to collect the money not because of good relationship, but because he knew that Wang Tao didn't think much of the money that the small shop sold. Although he didn't open the red envelope Wang Tao gave him, he just From the weight and thickness, it is known that there are several thousand pieces.

The business was good tonight. It was busy until after ten o'clock. Lin Yuan heated up some stewed chicken soup on another stove in advance, and cooked a few small dishes with the ingredients in the shop for everyone's supper.

Granny Zhu was getting old, so she drank some chicken soup and went to rest in the back room.

The remaining three of them chatted while eating, and after a meal, the relationship between the three of them improved a lot.

Because the school dormitory has access control, Zhang Yuexin left first. Wang Tao helped Lin Yuan tidy up the small shop, and then rode back together by bicycle.