47

Chapter 47

"Liang Xiwen, stop talking nonsense!" Wang Tao said sternly.

"Nonsense?" Instructor Liang smiled, turned around and said to Lin Yuan, "Lin Yuan, practice by yourself first, I'll go out with Wang Tao and talk about something."

Lin Yuan nodded blankly, okay, he's a little confused now , if he didn't make a mistake, is Wang Tao interested in himself? Reminiscent of Wang Tao's various abnormal behaviors in recent days, it seems that it really seems to be the case. Also, what is the meaning of Instructor Liang's actions today?

Instructor Liang took Wang Tao to an abandoned empty room, entered the room and locked the door, he asked: "Wang Tao, honestly, do you like Lin Yuan?" Wang Tao said with a cold and handsome face: "So what

? So, so what, I warn you, stay away from Xiaotangyuan."

"Why?" Instructor Liang sneered, "Why are you warning me? I think you are the one who should stay away from him, right? "

Me? I'm different from you. If the army knows that you like men, have you thought about the consequences?" Wang Tao has already made up his mind that he will not take the path of military and political career. Lower than a military man who likes same sex.

"Consequences?" Instructor Liang put away his smile in front of Wang Tao for the first time, and said coldly, "Let's not say whether Lin Yuan is interested in you or not, don't you naively think that Lin Yuan can really be with you?" ? Your father, your grandfather, and the Wang family behind you can tolerate the existence of Lin Yuan? I will return the original words to you, have you thought about the consequences?" "..." Wang Tao wanted to say that he thought about it,

because he thought about it, because Because I know the result, I have nothing to say.

"If you can't bear the consequences, let go as soon as possible, and don't destroy Lin Yuan just because of your own selfishness." Instructor Liang's words are very serious, but they are not unreasonable. Wang Tao is still young now, and he is not mature and stable. To him, this relationship may be just a momentary infatuation in his ignorant youth, and he will not even be able to retain deep memories after a few years, but it is enough to ruin his life. Kill another innocent person.

"If my feelings for Lin Yuan are just for a moment, then what is your feeling for him? Don't you feel shameless when you are an old man in your thirties stretching out your hand to a 15-year-old youth? This kind of behavior is called pedophilia in medicine." Wang Tao sneered and pointed his head with his finger, "There is a disease here, and it needs to be cured."

An 'old man' and a 'pedophile' almost stabbed instructor Liang. Heartbroken: "I'm not as nasty as you said, I'll wait for the day when Lin Yuan grows up." "

So what if Lin Yuan grows up? Will you take off this military uniform for him? Will you do it for him?" Did he abandon your glory?" Wang Tao has seen the most soldiers since he was a child, and he knows too well how much a qualified soldier attaches importance to glory.

Instructor Liang was silent for a while and said: "...If it's worth it, I will." After all, his feelings for Lin Yuan are only hot. I like Lin Yuan's handsomeness, his clean and clear eyes, the feeling of being with him, and his tenacity and self-improvement that doesn't match his age...

However, liking is not love after all.

"Your feelings are nothing more than that." Wang Tao mocked.

Instructor Liang smiled and said: "Yes, but only rational feelings will not bring harm to each other."

Wang Tao's beautiful peach blossom eyes are burning with obsession: "The essence of love is madness. Is too rational feeling still love?"