101

Chapter 101 Investigation

Wang Tao shamelessly pointed to his lips, signaling to Lin Yuan to give him some reward first, and Lin Yuan lightly pecked him on the mouth: "Hurry up."

Wang Tao cleared his throat quite dissatisfied. Said: "Actually, there is nothing to say. I don't know Luo Yixiang very well. I only know that his family fled to HK during the war. Their family was very rich. After the reform and opening up, his father and others returned to G. Provincial development, manufacturing, and Beilean Electronics Group Co., Ltd., one of the five giants in the electronics industry, is their family's industry. I heard that the headquarters has moved to S City now, and there are also investments in many extended fields." "

Then What about his family situation?"

"Family situation, um, I heard that his mother passed away more than ten years ago, his father was very romantic and had many mistresses, but he never remarried, and he was the only son. Someone said He didn't want to marry another because of his dead wife, but in fact he wanted to continue to cling to the power of his father-in-law's family." "

His father-in-law's family?"

"Well, Luo Yixiang's grandfather is from the same age as my grandfather, and he is also ranked well in the central government Although he has retired now, he still has some influence. His two uncles are also very powerful. They are senior officials with real power in the Ministry of Public Security. Their family network is very wide. It is because of his maternal grandparents. Power, the Luo family's business can develop so smoothly. Otherwise, you think that Luo Junle can be so peaceful, and don't want to take advantage of a good marriage opportunity?" Lin Yuan felt that the name Luo Junle was a bit familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere, no, it should

be It wasn't this name, Lin Yuan had a flash of inspiration: "Jun'an, is there someone like Luo Jun'an in the Luo family?

" Liao Yu fell ill, had a high fever and became unconscious, and kept chanting this name. At that time, it seemed that her grandfather scolded her for being shameless. At that time, I was only four years old, and I was already very scared when I saw my mother was sick, so I didn't pay attention to and didn't understand the meaning of these three words. long memory.

"Luo Junan?" Wang Tao thought about it seriously, then shook his head and said, "I don't like Luo Yixiang's mannerisms very much, I'm not familiar with him, and I only know so much about him. I really didn't hear about Luo Junan. Someone mentioned it. Why did you suddenly want to ask this person?"

"It's nothing, it just seems that someone has mentioned this name to me." "

Then should I call Chen Xuan and ask Chen Xuan, his relationship with Luo Yixiang was young. That's good, all I know is what I heard from him intermittently, and he must know more about the Luo family." "

That's good."

Soon, Wang Tao called Chen Xuan again, but Chen Xuan was very sure. To say the least, he had never heard of Luo Junan. Even though Lin Yuan was a little disappointed, he also rejected Chen Xuan's offer to ask Luo Yixiang personally. After all, the whole matter is complicated and confusing now, and the person behind this matter is probably Luo Yixiang. If you ask him, wouldn't it be alarming?

"I know a detective agency, which is run by a few retired scouts. It is very famous in the industry. Would you like to ask them to help you investigate?" "Are they reliable?

" Can I introduce you to the matter "unreliable?" Wang Tao said with a smile: "I always feel that the purpose of lion approaching you is not pure, why don't they also investigate him by the way, saving you from being cheated by him and helping him count the money. "