112

Chapter 112 Extra Story (3) The Chen Family Farce

Chen Ming didn't want to make a fool of himself, so he persuaded his mother and walked out. When he came out, he saw Wang Minmin looking at him in the car with unkind eyes, his face turned pale, and he wanted to die. What the hell is going on! Just now, I was so freaking obsessed that I agreed to come out to the appointment!

Wang Minmin didn't say anything, and drove towards home in the car. Lin Yuan and Wang Tao were very curious about this matter, but after all, it involved the Chen family's private affairs, and they were juniors anyway, so they followed him to his house so carelessly. , how embarrassing.

A week later, Wang Tao found out the whole story from his mother, and shared it with Lin Yuan in a gossip manner.

At the beginning, Chen's mother worked hard to arrange her distant niece Yuan Aili into the Chen family. She had no kindness in the first place, but she didn't know that she didn't catch Chen Ming. , more than a year ago, he suddenly quit his job and disappeared. When he reappeared, he held a son and said that he was the son of Chen's father.

Father Chen is sixty-five years old this year. He is tall and tall. His facial features are vaguely handsome as when he was young. He has a lot of skills in business, but his flamboyant temperament is hard to change. The gentle and young Yuan Aili frequently flattered him, and he got along with her for a while on a whim. Chen's father has never been short of women, delicate, pure, gorgeous, slutty...all kinds of things, and even raised a few starlets when he is free, so Yuan Aili is really nothing special to him Yes, just for fun. He was very generous. When they broke up after playing for more than two months, he gave Yuan Aili a two-bedroom house with a deposit of hundreds of thousands, not including the jewelry he usually bought for her.

After waiting for a year, Yuan Aili came to him with her son in her arms, and his complexion was not good at that time.

Originally, there is an old man who actually gives a man a lot of face, and that is an ironclad proof that he has a powerful function in a certain aspect. But "Lao Lai Zi" touched a fragile nerve of Chen's father. Fuck Lao Lai Zi, the doctor said eight years ago that he had necrospermia, and it was impossible for him to have children, and because of this disease , He suffered a lot and lost face at that time.

Yuan Aili didn't know that she was stepping on a landmine, and she still wanted to ask Chen's father for a title for the child.

Chen's father sneered, wanting the status, that's fine, let's do a DNA test first to prove that the child is his!

Yuan Aili carried the child to the test with confidence, and the DNA match was extremely high. The doctor said that 99.99% of the child was his. Father Chen was very happy for a while, thinking that his illness was cured, but after the examination, the doctor said that it was still the same, and it was someone else's business to have children. Father Chen's face was as dark as the bottom of the pot when he heard it.

Yuan Aili didn't know about Chen's father's illness, so she was full of confidence. She didn't want Chen's father to insist on having the child re-examined. The result of the test was that Chen's father was very well-informed and dumbfounded. The old man became his own grandson, and the child's father also found out after a short investigation that it was an illegitimate child he liked very much.

Forgive such a big circle, in the final analysis, Yuan Aili is too greedy. She watched the illegitimate child being forced to die day by day by Chen Ming, and she had seen the "big world" with Chen's father again, but she didn't want her son to suffer when he was born, so she put the idea on Chen's head up. She herself didn't know much about paternity testing, so she gave the doctor a lot of money to get the result she wanted. Although the method was not very clever, if Father Chen didn't become suspicious because of his illness, maybe it was true. Just believe it.