86

Chapter 86 Wang Tao's Small Conspiracy

"Oh, let's talk about it after you beat Simba to the ground first."

"Little Tangyuan, it's wrong for you to protect your shortcomings like this. See how much Simba and Fatty are spoiled by you?" "

My son, I am willing to protect my shortcomings." Humph."

Wang Xiaotao was completely devastated, he heard similar words from his grandma since he was a child, he remembered that when he was a child, his waist was straight, and his proud and airy appearance made his father jump his feet in anger , and now...

He suddenly felt a little burning on his face.

Compared with City S, City B is less prosperous, but it adds a sense of vicissitudes of history. Lin Yuan has lived two lives and this is the first time he has come to the capital. He is very excited and looks out of the window from time to time.

Wang Tao was driving the car, turning his head to look at Lin Yuan's silly tourist appearance, with the corners of his mouth curled up: why is Xiaotangyuan so cute?

As one of the famous young people in the capital, Wang Tao is very familiar with City B, and soon took the initiative to act as Lin Yuan's guide. While driving, introduce him to some small attractions, and sometimes even say a few words about a time-honored shop on the side of the road. Although the speed of the car was not fast along the way, Wang Tao deliberately took a lot of detours, but the atmosphere was so good that he arrived at Wang Minmin's house before he knew it.

Wang Minmin's family is now living in a villa, and her mother-in-law wanted them to move back to live with her more than once, but Wang Minmin refused, and Chen Ming rejected her request plausibly on the grounds that the air and environment in the city center were not good. She didn't give up, so she wanted to move here to live with them. When she mentioned this, she almost pissed Wang Minmin to death. Fortunately, Mr. Chen stopped him later.

It's not that Wang Minmin is not filial and takes care of the elderly, it's that her mother-in-law is doing too badly. Let me tell you, when I didn't have a grandson, I used to force myself in different ways every day, and even helped my son find a mistress. I won't talk about these things, but now that she has a grandson, she still thinks that the grandson is not close to her, and blames Wang Minmin's instigation of the child's refusal to get close to her.

God knows, no matter how much Wang Minmin disliked her, he would never do such a disrespectful thing. Xiaoxiao and Lele didn't like her because they were born. When she first came back to City B, when she held the two babies in her arms, the two babies cried loudly. At that time, they couldn't even speak. Woolen cloth! It made Wang Minmin think she did something to the two of them, and her face was not very good at that time, which directly led to a deeper misunderstanding between the two of them.

Later, Wang Minmin knew that she had misunderstood her mother-in-law, and felt a little guilty, so she took some actions to make up for it. As a result, this little guilt was quickly dispelled by her next move.

The distant cousin she had found at the beginning only had a college degree. Apart from her unsatisfactory face and her ability to flatter her, that woman really couldn't find any advantages. Just like that, she actually asked to assign this woman to the Chen Group as a back office. She has a low position but has a lot of contact with Chen Ming at work. It can be said that everyone knows Sima Zhao's heart. Chen Ming naturally did not agree with anything, but she already held shares in the Chen family, and those illegitimate children who seized the property were even more happy to see their direct family chaos, so they arranged this woman into the company without saying a word.