110

Chapter 110 Extra Story (1) The Royal Family's Acquiescence

When Wang Tao and Lin Yuan left panting, they turned around and saw Simba and Xiao Baipang blinking at them with big, pure eyes. Lin Yuan's face turned red, and she quickly pushed Wang Tao away.

Wang Tao smacked his lips unsatisfied, and looked around subconsciously, uh——is

that thing with vines thicker than the calf really a winter melon vine or a pumpkin vine? When can a fruit tree bloom and shed leaves and stalks and fruit? Damn, is that thing in the middle of the water a flower?

Wang Xiaotao was in a mess.

In fact, he hasn't woken up yet, or has he been asleep for two hundred years, or has he actually ascended after death?

Pang Xiaobai walked up to Wang Tao with his short legs, put his hands on his waist, and said in a childlike voice with a stern face, "That's right, this is the place where the soul ascends. In fact, you have been dead for two hundred years." Poor little Tangyuan, who has waited so hard for two hundred years, she is almost turning into a watchdog..."

Lin Yuan stretched out her magic claws, and twisted Xiao Baipang's ears: "Didn't you say that you are not allowed to use mind reading skills? Still cheating, have you got fat again?"

"It hurts!" Xiao Baipang said with tears in his eyes, "Woooo, master let go, woooooo, you were the one who lied first! Well, I I won't need to read minds anymore, woo woo woo..."

Little Baipang's cute and cute bun face is really deceptive, even though Lin Yuan knew that this little pain is not as good as a mosquito bite to him, he still I couldn't help but feel a sense of guilt for bullying my little friend deep in my heart, and knocked a chestnut: "Next time, I will punish you for half a month without meat!" Xiao

Baipang really cried now, little boy Fat hands wiped away the tears, sucked his little nose, and gasped: "Wuuuu, the master is too bad, I don't care about the master anymore." Then it turned into a wisp of green smoke and floated back to the main body. The vibrant 'piranhas' are all wilted.

In just a few minutes, Wang Tao's world view of more than 20 years was completely overturned: "Little Tangyuan, then, is that child a monster?"

"It's not entirely counted, it's the guardian spirit of this place." To be honest, Lin Yuan really didn't know why the original owner of the valley wanted to use such a bad and incomprehensible guy as Xiao Baipang as the guardian spirit.

When he first met Xiaobai Pang, he was completely fooled. At that time, he didn't know that Xiaobaipang could read minds, and he was coaxed by it for a while. If he didn't find out later that Xiaobaipang couldn't get close to the pool like Pangduner, he might still be kept in the dark by it now. , I really think it is the real master of the valley. Now I feel ashamed when I think of the stupid things that it tricked me into doing, it's really unbearable to look back on!

"Guardian spirit? Where is this place? Why did that little fat man say you lied to me just now?" Wang Tao asked with a frown, the little glutinous rice balls really lied to him a lot!

After Wang Tao took that elixir, he should have reached the foundation building stage mentioned by Xiao Baipang just like him. Xiaobaipang's words are not very reliable. I don't know if it is true that the aura of the whole earth has dissipated and there is no one who cultivates immortals. But Xiaobaipang kindly provided that set of exercises, and it is really impossible for a person to practice alone.

Thinking of the set of exercises recorded in the jade slip, Lin Yuan's 'uncle skin' couldn't hold back and started to smoke.

After experiencing so many things, he didn't intend to hide the matter of Wang Tao's Valley any more, so he briefly talked about the origin of the valley. As for Xiao Baipang, who exhausted his cultivation base to drive the scroll of backtracking the laws of time and space left by his former master, he revived his life Just treat it as an eternal secret and rot in your stomach.