3

Chapter 3 Space

When Lin Yuan woke up, he found himself lying beside a huge pool, staring into the distance. Opposite the pool was an exquisite wooden house surrounded by a fence. Unknown vines wrapped around the fence and bloomed with colorful flowers. Vibrant, really beautiful.

But the entire valley outside the fence was barren, full of fertile and fine black soil as far as the eye could see, but not a single weed. The whole valley was eerily quiet, and if something went wrong, there must be a demon. Lin Yuan suddenly became vigilant.

"Is anyone there?" The voice hoarse due to lack of water spread far away, and there was no reply after waiting for a while.

Lin Yuan asked a few more times, but still no one answered, her throat was so thirsty, seeing that the water in the pool was so clear, she didn't care about anything else, and took a few sips of water from the pool.

The pool water was unexpectedly sweet and clear. Compared with the inferior mineral water of the later generations, I didn't know how many times it tasted better. I drank a few more sips before I knew it, and suddenly felt that my spirit was much better.

Facing Tan Zhong's own reflection, Lin Yuan found that his face was covered with blood, thinking that he seemed to have hit a rock when he fell down, and when he touched it, there was indeed a gash on his forehead, which felt quite wide, but fortunately, it had scabbed over It was bleeding again, but it looked weird, Lin Yuan scooped up some water to wash his face again.

I don't know if it's his illusion, but it feels like there are a lot of black stains on his face, which don't look like blood stains.

But he didn't care so much right now, he hurried to find the way out after washing his face.

The valley is not too big, and it took Lin Yuan an hour to complete the tour of the basin; it is not too small, the surrounding mountains are as towering as clouds, and his feet are so soft that he can't see them hidden in the clouds. The top of the mountain, and the more he climbed, the harder it was to climb. The place he is now is full of rocks, and the higher places are almost cliffs. He doesn't think he has the ability to climb to the top of the mountain. .

It seems that we can only go to that weird house to have a look, Lin Yuan secretly thought.

After spending a long time, Lin Yuan finally walked to the front of the wooden house and pushed open the fence. Some unknown plants were planted inside, scattered here and there, as if no one had taken care of them for a long time.

Lin Yuan knocked lightly on the door, and the half-hidden door creaked open.

The house is full of wooden furniture, which looks very delicate, but probably because it has not been lived in for a long time, it is covered with a fine layer of dust.

After entering the room and looking around, Lin Yuan finally set his eyes on a white jade box on the table of the Eight Immortals.

The jade box engraved with ancient runes looks simple and majestic. When I carefully opened the jade box, there was a jade bottle and a brocade handkerchief inside. The vigorous traditional characters on the brocade handkerchief read: For those who are destined.

"The bottle is filled with monsters, right?" Lin Yuan murmured to herself, after thinking for a while, she decided to find out.

When the cork was pulled out, a strange fragrance wafted out of the nostrils. When the bottle was turned upside down, two golden pea-sized balls rolled out.

"This thing can't be an elixir, can it?"

After all, Lin Yuan never believed that his luck would be so overwhelming. In order to avoid the end of being poisoned to death by innocent people, he decided to put this thing back into the bottle and put it in the bottle. The bottle was in his pocket.