107

Chapter 107 Relief and Photo Follow-up

For Lin Jinbao, Lin Yuan can't say whether he likes him or not. Although they can be regarded as growing up together when they were young, the treatment of the two is definitely very different. If you judge by the standard of old thinking, Lin Jinbao is the only seedling of the Lin family's lineage for hundreds of years. Before, he had never experienced any bitterness, and whatever was delicious and fun at home belonged to him.

The role of Lin Yuan is probably his family's servant and servant, who washed Lin Jinbao's diapers when he was four or five years old, and when he was older, he followed his mother to do farm work. When he was a child, Lin Jinbao kept snacks in his pocket, and Lin Yuan couldn't eat a few meals comfortably. Lin Mazi's family ate fish and meat, and he and his mother could only eat boiled water in the small hut. The green vegetables really don't have a drop of oil. Occasionally, Lin Yuxiu secretly got some money, which was only enough to buy him some meat pot kui and steamed buns to satisfy his hunger, and he had to be careful not to let Lin Mazi and the others know, otherwise it would be a lot of trouble.

After studying, Lin Yuan was very competitive, and her grades were always among the best in the school. Although the teaching quality of rural primary schools is very poor, compared with schools in the city, this first place is really nothing, but it is enough to make Lin Yuxiu happy that's it. Lin Yuxiu was happy, but Ji Fen was not happy. In her eyes, Lin Jinbao was the best and smartest kid in the world, but when he entered school, his grades came back to the bottom, and the teacher always blamed Lin Yuan. Why is his brother's grades so good? Okay, brother is so bad? You have to learn more from others.

Ji Fen and Lin Jinbao lost face in front of the teacher, so they wanted to get back from Lin Yuan, so for a long time, Lin Yuan's study career was hindered.

Therefore, Lin Yuan really couldn't like Lin Jinbao. Coupled with the various changes in the Lin family, Lin Jinbao's personality became gloomy, and he even nailed the skinned cat to his new house. Although it can be understood as The child played harmless pranks, but Lin Yuan was always worried about what would happen if he grew up with Lin Jinbao who was completely different from his previous life. Especially when Lin Mazi and his wife later dealt in drugs, you don't need to think about it to know that he must have come into contact with those people who have three teachings and nine tricks, and now he is getting involved with Luo Yixiang. How can I teach Lin Yuan not to worry?

Lin Yuan hoped that Liang Xiwen could find Lin Jinbao as soon as possible, so as to alleviate his hidden worries. It was not out of any concern for brotherhood, but at most a little bit of human compassion. Lin Jinbao fell into this land today completely because of his parents. Tired, if you talk about it, it is indeed pitiful.

"Then thank you, Brother Liang."

"I told you that we don't have to be so polite." Liang Xiwen looked at Lin Yuan and smiled, with crooked eyebrows and two dimples on his face, with a cute and harmless look. Not only is my heart itchy, but my hands are also itchy. I really want to rub his soft hair, pinch his delicate face and so on. But Wang Tao chose to occupy the chair in front of the hospital bed, separated by an unreachable distance, and then the two of them started staring again.

When Lan Mengling and Wang Minmin came carrying their things, they immediately sensed the strange atmosphere in the ward.

After everyone exchanged pleasantries, Liang Xiwen had something to do, so he took his leave and left, and Wang Tao also went out with him.

When the two walked to the rooftop, Wang Tao was very unhappy and said, "Can you stop pestering Xiaotangyuan? We are already together, and you are making things difficult for us now."