34

Chapter 34 Contracting

In the end, Wang Minmin did not pass over Chen Ming. The two of them went to the city hospital in the afternoon. After a checkup, they found that they were really pregnant for a month.

When the couple heard the news, they almost lost their joy.

"Doctor, I'm a bit old. Will there be any problems in conceiving this child?" Wang Minmin felt uneasy despite being happy. She will be thirty-three years old this year, and she has already passed the optimal age for childbearing.

"According to your examination data just now, your body is very healthy. As long as you maintain a comfortable mood and pay attention to some contraindications during pregnancy, there is no problem in giving birth to this child." The doctor's answer was very pertinent.

Wang Minmin wept with joy after hearing this answer, touched her belly and thought happily: Son, I can finally have a child of my own.

Then, the doctor told her some contraindications during pregnancy, and gave her a booklet recording these things, and asked her to go back and read it by herself.

After Chen Ming followed her to the parking lot below, he pretended to touch his pocket, and said to Wang Minmin, "Minmin, I seem to have forgotten the car keys at the doctor's place. Wait here for me, I'll be right back."

Wang Minmin was immersed in joy, no doubt about it, found a shaded place to sit and wait for him.

Chen Ming hurried back to find the doctor, he said: "Hello, Doctor Li, I am the husband of the patient just now, I want to consult, my wife had a few spontaneous abortions before, I asked many doctors, they said she There is no way to cure this kind of habitual abortion, will she also..."

They once went abroad to do test-tube babies, and all of them ended up with spontaneous abortion, and Wang Minmin suffered from habitual abortion, she herself did not know. She didn't know, she always thought that she had a miscarriage because of the death of the IVF embryo or because she was not in good health and couldn't keep the fetus, but she didn't know that all the doctors who told her these words were secretly bribed by Chen Ming.

With her temperament, if she knew that she would not be able to keep a child even if she was pregnant in this life, she would definitely have broken up with Chen Ming long ago.

"I don't know what happened to her before, but based on the results of the current examination and my experience in practicing medicine for more than 30 years, I can tell you clearly that as long as she raises her baby well, she can definitely give you a good baby." Baby. Of course, if you have doubts about my judgment, you can also take her to another hospital for examination, I believe they will come to the same conclusion as mine." The doctor said to himself.

Chen Ming came out in a daze, drove his wife home in a daze, and sat on the sofa with his wife in a daze, giggling all afternoon.

At night, lying in bed, the couple still felt like they were dreaming.

After the joy of the day before, the couple's problems came up again. Chen Ming asked Wang Minmin to quit his job and go back to city B to have a baby. After quitting his job, Wang Minmin was reluctantly said to agree, but he went back to city B to avoid talking, and he even warned Chen Ming. , She is absolutely not allowed to tell her mother-in-law about her pregnancy, even her family members are not allowed to tell, she just wants to stay in Q City and give birth to this child.

For Wang Minmin's waywardness, Chen Ming had a headache, but his pregnant wife was the biggest, so he had no choice but to compromise.

The next day, he went to find a nanny who had experience in taking care of pregnant women and came back. He prepared delicious food for Wang Minmin three times a day in different ways. Seeing his wife's rosy face as usual, he raised his throat and felt a little relieved.