62

Chapter 62 'The New Wife'

"What request?"

"The other party requested that Gesang give them two puppies that will be born in the future." Gesang is the name of the mastiff. It is a very beautiful little mastiff. It is exactly one and a half years old now. They are about the same age as Fatty, and they are also very suitable in appearance. If there is nothing wrong with the two of them, they will be able to conceive a cub by the end of this year.

Wang Tao's uncle was entrusted by him and gave his subordinate Zeng Ye a death order to get the mastiff. Poor Zeng Ye, who was assigned a task, would pester the owner every other day, with higher prices and more sincerity each time. In the end, it was not the money they gave that impressed the owner, but the pictures of the fat and heroic hero, and a word with the old lama.

When Zeng Ye went with the photo, an old lama happened to pass by the house, and the owner of the house graciously invited him as a guest. The owner of the house had been pestered by Zeng Ye for half a year, and he was considered half acquaintance with him, and he was a very hospitable person, so he invited him to have dinner with him.

After the meal, Zeng Ye brought up the old story again, and even took out the photo of Chubby. The old lama was curious and looked at the photo. He smiled kindly and said, "I didn't expect Chigu to grow so big in a blink of an eye." "Do you know

it?" Chigu is the name of the mastiff king. Later, he was quite satisfied with Fat Duner. Now that the old lama seemed to know the mastiff in the photo, he couldn't help asking curiously.

"I raised it for some time when it was a child. There are very few Chigus who are so smart in the world. Your Gesang is a good mastiff, worthy of it." The old lama looked at the photo, but his eyes fell beside Fat Duner. On Lin Yuan's body, a ray of wisdom flashed through his cloudy old eyes.

"Yes, Master Xie for your guidance."

"The person in the photo, who are you?" The old lama asked with a smile.

Seeing that today's matter is likely to be accomplished, Zeng Ye thoughtfully replied while being happy, "It's a friend."

"He is very good." The old lama took a string of Buddhist beads from his wrist that he had worn all his life, handed it to Zeng Ye, and said, "Although I don't have the chance to see him, please pass this string of Buddhist beads to him. Please do it for him." I told him: sentient beings reincarnate, cause and effect reincarnate. Although the fate is changed, the calamity is fixed. I hope this string of prayer beads can bless him for the rest of his life." Chigu's mother was a wild mastiff, and once saved him when he was in danger Life. The mastiff is the mount of the Buddha, and he firmly believes that both Chigu and its mother are extraordinary. Now that he is running out of time, he only hopes that the Buddhist beads that he has practiced all his life can bring good luck and peace to Chigu's master, which can be regarded as his repayment of Chigu's mother's kindness.

Zeng Ye took the beads devoutly, and took a closer look. Each bead is a Buddha head carefully carved from purple gold sandalwood. There are eighteen Buddha heads in total, each of which is different but all lifelike. Whether laughing or angry or solemn or merciful... After a while, you will feel that there are a lot of things, and a kind of pious awe arises spontaneously.

"Master, how can you give this Buddhist bead to an outsider because it is so precious?" The host looked anxious.

"Since things have spirits, they should be given to those who are destined." After the old lama said this, no matter what the master said, he laughed and remained silent.

With the help of the old lama, the owner finally sold Gesang to Zeng Ye. For the 500,000 that Zeng Ye offered, they only wanted 30,000 yuan, and the other requirement was two of Gesang's children. .