83

Chapter 83 Untitled

The olive branch offered by Moros was beyond Lin Yuan's expectation. At first, Lin Yuan anxiously waited for his reply, but after more than ten days passed, there was no reply at all. The promotion in the hot pot building was very successful.

It's midsummer, and the hot pot is almost full. The waiter warmly and considerately brings you a plate of free sliced ​​iced fruits, how considerate. Watermelons, green apples, pears, and grapes are all seasonal fruits, but the guests quickly discovered—why are these pears different from what we usually eat?

This kind of pear is very sweet, of course other pears are also sweet, but the sweetness of this kind of pear has a light fragrance, just take a bite and it will be sweet to your heart, sweet but not greasy, after swallowing , There seems to be a pear fragrance between the lips and teeth lingering on the nose. In addition, this kind of pear is full of moisture, the flesh is fine and crisp, and the taste is excellent. Probably the only disadvantage is that the pears are too small, and the supply of hot pot restaurants is too small.

Almost all the customers will take the initiative to ask the waiter where they bought the pears after tasting the golden pears. The waiters have been carefully trained and eloquently blowing the golden pears to the sky, luring all the guests to buy a few catties Go home and eat. However, the waiter will tell you very seriously, sorry, this kind of golden pear is only supplied to Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant this year. What? next year? I'm sorry, I don't know what will happen next year?

Of course, there are many unbelieving guests, but these guests have visited the fruit stalls in Q City, C City, and even the surrounding counties, but they have not found any golden pears. Some customers were in the fruit business, and they were the first to know that the waiter was not lying. Not to mention that there were no fruit markets in S province, and fruit markets in other provinces had never heard of this new variety of pears. These customers are interested in golden pears, and they try to tell the waiter and even He Li about the origin and supplier of this fruit, but their mouths have become saw-mouthed gourds at this time. not come out.

However, this cannot be blamed on them, they really don't know.

The mystery of the golden pear not only whetted the appetite of the guests, but also cast a veil of mystery on Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant. The guests privately felt that the owner of this store could monopolize a new variety of fruit, not to mention the great potential. The background must be extraordinary, so everyone is more willing to come here to consume.

Lin Yuan didn't expect that he would receive such an unexpected effect from simply selling Golden Pears, but he was overjoyed. The opening of the new branch should be smoother than expected.

However, Lin Yuan didn't know that in a certain laboratory in Ozhou, the golden pear caused an uproar.

Recently, he has been so busy buying shops.

In addition to asking people to look for two sets of large shops in City C, Lin Yuan specially flew to City S, one for additional investment and the other for buying a house.

In less than half a year, the 300,000 invested by Lin Yuan has been multiplied by five times under Zhang Yuexin's operation. In the stock market, which has not been very prosperous due to the impact of the financial turmoil in the past two years, this record can almost be called a miracle. . Of course, the stocks operated by Zhang Yuexin for Lin Yuan are all relatively safe, and the risk is directly proportional to the return, so the returns that these stocks can earn are naturally lower. But he himself is taking a high-risk path, and the rewards he gets are naturally far more than this amount.