109

Chapter 109 End of Text

Lin Yuan didn't know how he came to the hospital. The scene of Wang Tao's collapse was played repeatedly in his head. The blood kept gushing out from his body, soaking large swathes of dazzling red on the hard concrete floor, and the world faded away. The color is gone, only the tragic white, thick black, and bright red are left, all the hustle and bustle is cut off, and the whole world seems like an absurd and crazy mime, and only his unspoken love words are heard...

Lin Yuan sat quietly outside the emergency room, tightly pursing her lips, her eyes were bloodshot, her eyes stared blankly at the red light outside the operating room, her hands were unconsciously clenched into fists, like a guarded dog. The little animal is actually at the end of its strength, and a little trouble is enough to destroy his pretense of calmness.

Lan Mengling, Wang Minmin, Wang Tao's uncle and aunt, and a large group of people were waiting outside the operating room. Lele and Xiaoxiao were so frightened that they cried, and they were already coaxed to sleep. Let Chen Ming take them home first up.

Lan Mengling didn't look like a noble lady before, she lay on Wang Minmin's shoulder and wept uncontrollably, everyone else's eyes were red, because everyone knew very well that Wang Tao was really in danger this time.

And Wang Jianguo, who was on the way at this time, felt even more uncomfortable. No matter how much he scolded Wang Tao, no matter how angry he was for being ignorant, he never thought that one day his son would walk ahead of them. He was shot four times and fell into a severe coma on the way to the hospital. Wang Jianguo knew better than anyone that unless a miracle happened, he might lose his son forever.

He really didn't want to think about the pain of losing a child in middle age.

The operation lasted for ten hours, and the red light finally turned into a green light. Everyone crowded around excitedly, and soon the door of the operating room opened.

"I'm sorry, we've tried our best."

Lin Yuan felt that his heart had been hollowed out instantly. For the first time, he knew that the pain was so extreme that nothing left but numbness.

"...All the bullets and shell casings in the patient's body have been taken out, because the patient is seriously injured, has lost a lot of blood, and has been in a state of shock. If he does not wake up after tonight, it is very likely... that he will never wake up again. I'm sorry, we've tried our best."

Soon Wang Tao was sent to the intensive care unit, with all kinds of tubes inserted into his body, his handsome and dazzling face had never been so gloomy and decayed, Lin Yuan was very scared, very scared , fearing that he would fall into such a deep sleep and never wake up again.

"Lin Yuan, don't worry, Wang Tao will definitely wake up." Wang Minmin comforted.

"Yeah."

"Go back and rest for a while before you come back."

Lin Yuan shook his head, he was afraid that once he left, he would never see Wang Tao again.

"Your clothes are full of blood, dear, listen to godmother, at least go back and change your clothes before you come back."

Lin Yuan looked down, the white T-shirt and the light blue jeans were all dark red and dry Wang Tao's blood was all Wang Tao's...

Tears burst out suddenly, falling on the clothes drop by drop, blending with the black and red blood stains bit by bit.

When Liang Xiwen rushed to the hospital from other places, he happened to see this scene. He had never seen Lin Yuan so distraught and so desperate. There was an uncontrollable pain in a soft place in the bottom of my heart. He couldn't help thinking that when he heard the news of Ye Qin's death, he was probably so sad. Maybe Lin Yuan liked Wang Tao more than he imagined, but he didn't know it.