78

Chapter 78

At first it was a few gangsters who wanted to come to the door to collect 'protection fees', but they were directly knocked down by the veteran Ji Jun in the hot pot building. Seeing that they couldn't beat them, they scattered. Unexpectedly, in the early hours of the morning, they brought a large group of people over and smashed the shop, and beat up those who stayed behind to watch the night, and told Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant to pay 5,000 yuan a month for protection. , otherwise at your own risk.

Early the next morning, Lin Yuangang learned about this incident, and immediately heard that Ji Jun and others were criminally detained for intentional wounding.

Coincidentally, in time for the final exam on this day, Lin Yuan couldn't ask for leave at all, so he had to let He Li and his wife deal with this matter first. I didn't expect that the police station was very aggressive, and they didn't even let them see anyone. They just told them to cure the few people in the hospital first.

He Li and his wife had no choice but to go to the hospital, only to run into an acquaintance——Zhao Wu.

There were no obvious scars on Zhao Wu's body. When He Li saw him, he was lying on the bed chatting with the "patient" next to him, and his face was full of spittle. .

"Hey, Sister He and Brother Xu, you are a rare visitor." Zhao Wu greeted with a smile.

"Wolfy thing, when did we treat you badly, actually framed our hot pot restaurant like this!" Xu Liang said angrily.

"Brother Xu, what you said is wrong. What do you mean I framed your hot pot building? My friend and I were injured by people in your hot pot building. Could it be that you are justified? Besides, the hot pot building

is Is it from your family? You are at most one of Lin Yuan's subordinates... No, brother, how can you say Brother Xu is a dog? Although Brother Xu and Sister He are more loyal than dogs, yes, this kind of person should be called a loyal minister! Right? Come on, brothers are uneducated, Brother Xu and Sister He, don't be as knowledgeable as brothers." As soon as Zhao Wu finished speaking, the whole room burst into laughter.

Xu Liang blushed with anger, He Li was much calmer than him, and sneered, "Don't worry, you and I still have the courage, Brother Xu, if you ask yourself, you won't care about a beast." "You!

" Wu Hen was in a hurry, with a ferocious smile on his face: "Okay, let's wait and see!"

There is no doubt that the matter fell apart, and He Li also understood that Zhao Wu was probably the mastermind of this matter.

That's right, it was indeed Zhao Wu who instigated it behind the scenes.

Let's say that after Zhao Wu was forced to leave Q City, he went to C City full of ambitions to find a job, but he didn't expect to run into walls repeatedly.

He looked for countless restaurants, but none of them were willing to let him become a chef as soon as he entered. Occasionally, one or two Chinese restaurants were moved by him. Fantastic home cooking. He could only tell others embarrassingly that what he was best at was making hot pot. However, which of the hot pot restaurants in city C didn't order their own secret recipe, how could they trust him, an outsider, to let him be the chef?

So Zhao Wu searched and searched, and what he found were either cheap Chinese restaurant apprentices, or Dunzi, dishwashing workers, etc. He was very angry, and the money was not as much as he earned in Lin's hot pot restaurant. The consumption level in city c is much higher than that in city q, so there is not much left after the rent he earns every month.