5

Chapter 5 Separation (Part 1)

"Why?" Ji Fang was taken aback, and then cursed: "Because I'm your aunt, little bastard, my wings have grown hard, haven't I? Dare to talk back to me, you little bastard." Fan Lin round slaps.

Lin Yuan grabbed Ji Fang's wrist and said with a sneer, "Just because you deserve to be my aunt?

" The appearance made her feel a little uneasy for no reason, but after thinking about it, even his mother Lin Yuxiu is a softie, let her knead, this little bastard can still turn out the sky? !

Lin Yuan saw her emotions, shook off Ji Fen's wrist, and said coldly: "It's not interesting, I'm not your slave, what I do is none of your business, and you have no right to claim it." What am I going to do for you!"

"Well, you little white-eyed wolf, your uncle and I have dragged you to such a great age, I dare say you want to separate when your wings grow hard, don't you?" Ji Fen was overjoyed, her face But he pointed at Lin Yuan with wide eyes and raised his voice a little.

"Separation? My mother just passed away, so you can't wait to kick me out?" Lin Yuan broke Ji Fen's mind and said with a sneer, "Yes, I don't want to live with you for a long time. Pack up your things and get out of my house."

"Your house? How dare you say it's your house? Don't be afraid to talk big." Ji Fen's voice suddenly became sharp.

Lin Yuan sneered and said, "Who doesn't know that the old Lin's house was built with the money my mother earned? There is no way to occupy my mother's house!" "Your mother's money? Even if it is your mother's immoral

money So what about the repairs? This house was left to your uncle by your grandfather!" Ji Fen said confidently.

"What about the will? Without a will, I can go to court and sue you for misappropriating my property. Even if there is a lawsuit, all the villagers in the ten miles and eight villages can testify for me!" Lin Yuan sneered.

He did this purely to scare Ji Fen, not to mention the ownership of the house, he is not yet fifteen years old, even his current guardianship is in the hands of Lin Mazi from a legal point of view.

However, Ji Fen is a peasant woman who hasn't graduated from elementary school, so how could she know these twists and turns, she was really taken aback by Lin Yuan now, she was even more confused when she heard about the lawsuit, she yelled a few words and hurried back I went to discuss countermeasures with Lin Mazi.

Lin Yuan sneered at the back of her leaving, with mixed feelings in her heart. Back then, she used the trick of dividing the family to drive her penniless self out of the village. He wouldn't just forget about the house for nothing!

After calming down, Lin Yuan went into the house and closed the door, and took a look into the valley. There were large expanses of green, which made people's eyes bright. In just one meal, these seeds not only germinated, but also grew an inch. According to this speed, it may not be long before they mature.

Most of the vegetables and radishes that were transplanted before were sold today. If these newly planted vegetables can be sold in time for the Chinese New Year, they will make a lot of money.

However, in this way, these dishes cannot be sold in the town. Firstly, the market is limited and they cannot be sold at a high price; secondly, if they meet acquaintances, there is no way to explain the source of these dishes. It will be troublesome if people suspect up.

But if it's too far to go to the city, Lin Yuan decided to go to the town tomorrow and buy a bicycle.

After pouring some water on the vegetable seedlings and washing them in the space, Lin Yuan went home and lay down on the bed for a good night's sleep.