103

Chapter 103 Arrested

Even though he knew that Lin Yuan and lion were just acting on occasion, Wang Tao still felt very uncomfortable, with a handsome face, he took Lin Yuan's hand and walked up the corridor.

Lin Yuan felt a little bit guilty, and walked into the corridor together with him without breaking free or speaking.

However, just as they turned their backs, someone quietly took a photo of them holding hands.

Wang Tao's temper came and went quickly, Lin Yuan was gently scratched by his fingers in the palm of his hand, and then showed two pitiful smiling faces, the anger in his stomach quickly dissipated. After hearing Lin Yuan say that he will apply for a driving school tomorrow, he has already started to think about which car to order.

This good mood lasted until the next afternoon, when he went to the office.

In addition to the neatly arranged documents on the desk, there is also a bulging envelope. Opening the envelope, there is a stack of photos inside. The main characters of the photos are Lin Yuan and lion.

Talking and laughing, riding in the car, eating, drinking coffee, what annoyed him the most was that in the last photo, lion looked like he was kissing his wife!

Damn, does this dead liar dare to be more shameless! How dare you so blatantly provoke the relationship between him and his wife, what is it if you are not looking for death?

"Li Yun." "Mr. Wang, what's the matter?" Li Yun is a young, fashionable and beautiful girl. The food is well prepared.

"What's the matter with this letter?" Wang Tao pointed to the brown paper envelope on the table with a dark face.

"Xiao Wang, the receptionist, asked me to hand it to you."

"Excuse me, who gave this envelope to her?"

Li Yun went to ask for a long time, but did not find out why. Xiao Wang said that it was handed over to her by a person dressed in ordinary clothes, and asked her to hand it over to the general manager. Because of this incident, Xiao Wang, who had performed well before, failed the probationary period in the end. Putting anger aside, she dared to hand over things left by strangers who didn't even leave a name, which was really too careless.

As the saying goes, dragons have reverse scales, and wolves have dark thorns, peeping at them will cause anger, and those who touch them will die. Wang Tao's Ni Lin is Lin Yuan, and this act of lion completely ignited the anger in Wang Tao's heart.

On the premise of not destroying Lin Yuan's plan, it is still possible for him to stumbling Lion.

Soon, many status-symbol clubs in City B turned Lion away and refunded his membership fee in full. This was a big blow to Lion, because it meant that he was expelled from the upper class social circle in City B. good channel. In addition to money, rich people pay more attention to status and status, strong network and strong background, and at this moment, Wang Tao used his connections to get these clubs to ban Lion's membership, undoubtedly telling everyone that Lion should not be offended and can't afford to be offended. people. In the future, if you want to cooperate and communicate with him again, why don't you weigh yourself?

Of course, Wang Tao's current energy is not enough to make all the clubs in City B reject the lion, but it is also enough for the lion to eat a pot. In addition to Lin Yuan, the big fish, Lion also set up a trick for a few small fish, planning to use an unwarranted cooperation project to cheat a few small money, and then plant it on Lin Yuan's head by the way. He took the bait, and after being disturbed by Wang Tao, he all regretted it. Lion was so angry that he smashed a lot of decorations in the apartment, and was scolded by Luo Yixiang.