96

Chapter 96

"Why are you so surprised?" The roommate who rented a house with An Jun just came back from outside and asked.

An Jun stammered a little: "No, it's nothing." An Jun just moved out of the school dormitory this year, and the house he rented was just opposite Lin Yuan.

At this time, the two people who were embracing each other had already separated. He didn't know if it was his illusion. He felt that Lin Yuan seemed to have glanced in his direction just now.

An Jun didn't say much to his roommate, he went into his room early, sat in front of the computer, his thoughts were confused.

Homosexuality is not a new topic in S City, Shiliyangchang. In the summer vacation after the end of the third year of high school, he saw big men holding hands and walking together on the streets of the United States. At the same time, he saw the humiliation of them by anti-gay people. . Since then, he has been very disgusted with homosexuality. It is disgusting enough that two big men are tired and crooked, and they are making peace in that unethical way

. That sissy lived together for so long!

The more An Jun thought about it, the more uncomfortable he felt all over his body. He went into the bathroom, turned on the hot water, and scrubbed his body repeatedly. After washing for a full hour, he felt a little better.

Wang Tao, Lin Yuan, what interesting reaction will their admirers have when they know they are gay?

Such a shame, if only a picture of the two of them kissing had just been snapped.

Because there is no evidence, An Jun had to bury this matter as a secret in his heart. He thought he hid it well, but in fact, when he was in class with Lin Yuan, the inadvertent repulsion and contempt he showed in words and actions had already made Lin Yuan judge that he was the one who peeked at that night.

Lin Yuan's five senses are very good. After feeling the malicious gaze for the first time, he followed that gaze and looked over. Because An Jun's roommate came back at that time, he turned to go in, so Lin Yuan only saw the open floor-to-ceiling windows and fluttering curtains on the opposite floor.

It is not difficult to find out who lives in that house. Combined with An Jun's various abnormal behaviors, Lin Yuan could easily guess that it was him.

Because the relationship with An Jun was not very good, and his character was not very good, Lin Yuan was really worried for a while. The social environment in country Z is not as tolerant as foreign countries. In the absence of common sense, homosexuals are synonymous with hooligans, AIDS, and STDs in the eyes of many people. Contempt and discrimination are all trivial. The school advises gay students It's not like this kind of thing hasn't happened before.

Although An Jun hasn't spread the news yet, the probing and malicious eyes he looks from the crowd from time to time make Lin Yuan uneasy. Lin Yuan feels that if An Jun really has the evidence that he and Wang Tao are together, the matter It's going to get really bad.

Wang Tao also felt extremely depressed. It was a very aggrieved thing to be with someone you like and not be able to make it public and not be able to stand in the sun to receive blessings. Now that this happened, Xiao Tangyuan always deliberately kept a distance from him. Uncomfortable, and even become anxious about gains and losses.

Confused, restless, troubled Wang Tao.

Chen Xuan's days were also extremely unhappy recently. Luo Yixiang, who hadn't seen him for a long time, unexpectedly appeared in front of him again, contrary to his previous strength, not only apologized to him, but also said a lot of soft words. Chen Xuan didn't want to forgive him, the relationship between them was over a long time ago, and there was no possibility of any future, but after all, they had been together for so long, and it would be a lie to say that they had no feelings at all. Now his soft knife has disturbed Chen Xuan.