14

Chapter 14 Buying Flowers and Trees
"Young man, I have two pear saplings here, do you think so?" The old man bent his back, holding two saplings as thick as a child's wrist, and asked eagerly.

Lin Yuan set up the bicycle, walked to his booth, took the sapling, looked at it and asked, "What kind of pear tree do you have?" The old man was a little embarrassed and said, "It's the wild pear tree on the mountain. There are no varieties, but I guarantee that the taste is absolutely delicious!" The old man looked at Lin Yuan anxiously after speaking.

The old man was wearing a blue jacket that was washed white, and the army green plastic shoes were still stained with mud. His black and yellow thin face was full of wrinkles, and his cloudy eyes contained anxiety and hope. Lin Yuan In fact, he had no interest in these two wild pear trees. He just felt that it was not easy for the old man to set up a stall at such an age, so he asked, "How do you sell these two wild pear trees?" Ten..., no, eight yuan is enough." Lin Yuan said: "Ten yuan is ten yuan, huh, sir, these are bluegrass?" The old man said with a smile: "Yes, these are

all bluegrass, my grandson was on the mountain yesterday I found out, that kid was lucky, his tuition was still far behind, who would have thought that he went to the mountain to cut pigweed yesterday, and found a small piece of bluegrass, I thought I could buy a good price today, and give him some money. Tuition fees." Lin Yuan smiled and said, "How do you sell these bluegrasses?" The old man said, "It costs 5 yuan a seedling." At

this time, the bluegrass has not been sold at a high price, and the bluegrass that has not even produced flower buds costs 5 yuan. A seedling is not cheap anymore.

Lin Yuan said: "Success, sir, count how many seedlings you have in total. I want them all." There are only a hundred or so plants. We are not greedy, so we will produce a good plant. As long as we can produce a good plant, we will make money. Taking a step back, even if a good plant does not come out, at the price of five yuan per plant, these bluegrasses will definitely not be compensated if they are sold in the future. Others would worry that orchid grass is not easy to grow, but Lin Yuan has no worries in this regard with the valley in hand.

Just call me Kobayashi. You old man just accept the money, it's really not good, next time you bring the money over, it will be settled, right? The old man joked: "Boss Xiaolin, are you not afraid that my old man will take the money and run away?" Lin Yuan laughed and said, "Your old man is an honest person at first glance. I trust my vision." "The old man laughed and said: "In the middle, just based on Boss Xiaolin's words, old man Zhang will dig more orchid grass for you!" "Lin Yuan chatted with Uncle Zhang for a while before riding a bicycle and leaving with a full bag of orchid grass. He walked around the city, found a place where no one was around, and threw the car and saplings orchids into the place. In the space, I stopped a rickshaw on the main street, and took the car to the largest bicycle shop in the city.

He didn't forget his promise to buy Xiao Yunshu a bicycle.

After picking left and right in the car dealership, I finally bought the latest light model of Phoenix, which is very suitable for girls to ride. It cost nearly 500 yuan. Thinking of Xiao Yunshu's happy look, Lin Yuan thought it was worth it, and rode all the way Then send it to Uncle Wei's house.

Xiao Yunshu was crazy about receiving the new bicycle, and pushed the bicycle to learn to ride in the yard. Her grandma and her exclamations came from the yard from time to time.

Uncle Wei felt that he couldn't accept such an expensive thing, so he kept asking Lin Yuan how much the car cost and wanted to give him the money.

Lin Yuan couldn't want it, he found a gap that Uncle Wei didn't pay attention to, ran away, and disappeared in a flash, Uncle Wei had no choice but to silently remember Lin Yuan's favor in his heart.

Back home, Lin Yuan went into the valley, asked Pang Duner to catch a big fat rooster, cooked it in the stove, and then planted bluegrass and pear trees on the hillside. After finishing these tasks, the chicken soup was stewed, delicious Moisturizing, one person and one pet are very satisfied, and at night the two lie on the bed with their stomachs full and burp, even the posture is the same.

Originally, Lin Yuan didn't pay much attention to the two small pear trees, but he didn't know that it took only 3 days to plant them in the valley, and the pears were golden and golden in 4 days. Lin Yuan quickly climbed to the trees to pick them A few down.

These wild pears are small in size, and each pear weighs two to three ounces. Lin Yuan tasted one, and it was pure sweet, juicy and crispy, with a very small core, and it was even more delicious than those high-quality Sydney pears.

Lin Yuan thought about asking him to find some pear seedlings the next time Uncle Zhang brought him bluegrass. He had a hunch that this kind of pear tree might become a brand new variety if cultivated well.

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of the sapling trade fair. Lin Yuan got up early, put the fat man who was still snoring on the bed into the valley, and rode his bicycle to the flower and bird market again.

Today's flower and bird market was extremely crowded, it was already full of people and all kinds of saplings before dawn, so Lin Yuan had to leave his bicycle outside and walk in to have a look.

There are all kinds of saplings sold at the trade fair, among which apple, pear, and peach trees are the most popular. In recent years, everyone's living standards have improved day by day, and everyone likes to plant some fruit trees in their yards. Shading and satisfying hunger, both adults and children like it. Of course, there are also a very small number of discerning people who have begun to contract large-scale mountain forests to plant fruit trees. They are the protagonists of consumption in today's market.

Lin Yuan is optimistic about those who dare to be the first to eat crabs, but he does not intend to do so. Because he knows that in April this year, the entire Q city will implement the spirit of the central meeting, vigorously develop the rural courtyard economy, change the traditional rural business model, and actively expand rural economic sources according to local conditions, and the specific implementation measures of Q city are to open up wasteland and develop on a large scale Orchard economy.

At that time, the Q city government will contract out large areas of uncultivated mountains and forests to farmers at low prices, and provide high-quality fruit seedlings that are almost free, so Lin Yuan is not in a hurry. He wants to buy some fruit seedlings and plant them in the valley today. Satisfy his hunger, so he walked all the way, he bought some fruit trees as long as there were in the market, and only bought 5 of each kind.

"Look, everyone. I am an authentic golden nanmu seedling. It costs 500 yuan a plant, and one plant only costs 500 yuan. The last 10 plants are sold at a low price." Lin Yuan was immediately tempted,

this Q City is the largest gold plant in the country. The origin of silk nanmu, although the golden silk nanmu was on the verge of extinction as early as the Ming and Qing Dynasties, but Q City is the production area after all, as long as you are willing to look for it, it is not a big problem to find one or two. But after two or three years after the golden nanmu is listed as a national first-class protected tree species, the value will increase exponentially. Do you know how the best golden nanmu is sold? In terms of scale, the price follows the market price of gold. In this way, it is also priceless, because there are only a few dozen trees left in the whole country, and the Forestry Bureau can't wait to inspect it seventy or eighty times a day, and those who steal trees are thrown into prison one after another. In this way, there are still a large number of people rushing forward.

As residents of Q city, especially those who know a little about trees, they have heard the name of golden nanmu to some extent. As soon as they heard the cries, they immediately gathered around and discussed in a hurry, but no one shot.

Because this person's asking price is high, and he took out ten saplings at one time. Although everyone has heard of the name of golden nanmu, there are only two people who have really seen it. stopped.

Lin Yuan squeezed into the crowd and took a look, and he knew that the sapling was real. Because he actually saw a faint mist lingering around these saplings, which was exactly the same as the mist in the valley!

"I want all your trees." Lin Yuan said to the middle-aged man selling saplings.

The middle-aged man was stunned for a moment, then smiled and said, "Little friend, please find uncle happy, go and play, don't block uncle's business." The crowd burst into laughter immediately, and then the laughter stopped abruptly

. end.

Lin Yuan handed a stack of thick hundred-yuan bills to the middle-aged man, and said with a smile, "Uncle, this is five thousand, you can count it."