6

Chapter 6 Separation (Part 2)

Ji Fen faltered and couldn't answer, Lin Wang looked at the village chief's complexion, and quickly stopped the situation with a smile: "That is, our village chief is lucky, not to mention our Lin Family Village, even the entire Qinghe Town is deserted Comparable."

Hearing this compliment, the village chief's face became even more gloomy.

Originally, the village chief also knew that this was just flattering him, but he ran for mayor in the first half of the year. In terms of seniority and political achievements, it was a sure thing. The kid was snatched away. He was also ridiculed by his deadly rival Haosheng, and even exposed his old background, saying that he gave birth to a bunch of daughters and there was no one who could die for him. He had been looking forward to the position of mayor for so many years and gave away so many for nothing. Li, it's not that he is not lucky to be the mayor.

The village head was so angry that he had a big fight with the man on the spot, and was reprimanded by the new mayor, and his face was so embarrassing that he would fly into a wildfire when he heard the word 'blessing' now.

Poor Lin Wang's flattery fell on the horse's leg.

"Okay, let's talk about business, don't talk about such nonsense." The village chief said coldly.

Lin Wang didn't know what made the village chief unhappy, so he had to laugh and said: "Yes, yes, the village chief said yes, let's sit in the house and say, Ah Fen, go and make some tea.

" Chang took a sip of tea, cleared his throat and said: "As the saying goes, it is difficult for a clean official to break up housework. You are separated today. As for me, I am an outsider, so it is naturally inconvenient to say more. However, as the head of a village , I will definitely not favor anyone, so let's get started."

Lin Mazi and Lin Wang were dumbfounded when they heard this, what does this mean?

Before they could react, Lin Yuan had already said: "Back then, everyone knew that my mother paid for the repair of this house, so this house should belong to me." "Joke, this house was left to me by my

father , you count that onion?" Lin Mazi said.

"Grandpa left it to you? Do you have a written will?" Lin Yuan sneered.

"I'm the old man's son, and I'll take care of him until the end of his life. If this house isn't mine, who else could it be?"

"First of all, this house was not funded by my grandfather. Even if he wants to leave it to someone, he has to discuss it with my mother, and my grandfather has not clearly stated who this house is for. If I remember correctly, the owner of this house Grandpa's name is written on the collective land use certificate, but you can't produce strong evidence to prove that this house was left to you by grandpa. Secondly, when it comes to retirement, I remember that grandpa was seriously ill at the time, but you did

n't Money is an excuse to not send the old man to the hospital for treatment, and let him wait in bed to die. But my mother couldn't bear it, and served the old man until he passed away. Uncle will never forget that when grandpa died, he yelled and cursed for

nothing You evil son, right? At that time, many folks heard about it. I remember that grandpa was also there, and you also have an impression of grandpa, right?"

Lin Wang smiled sarcastically, and said: "Several years It's a big deal, who still remembers it."

"It doesn't matter if you don't remember it all the time, so do I and the people in the village." Lin Yuan smiled coldly, changed the subject, and said to Lin Mazi, "So, uncle, you Is this considered to be giving grandpa the end of his retirement?"