10

Chapter 10 New Year's Eve Disturbance (Part 1)

Seeing Wang Tao walking out, Wang Minmin immediately knew what he was planning, and asked intentionally, "Wang Xiaotao, where are you going?"

Wang Tao turned his head and replied, "I'll go see if Xiaotangyuaner needs anything. I helped, do you think everyone eats for free like you?"

Wang Minmin sneered and said, "Huh, who said that a gentleman should stay away from the kitchen? Why, you are not a gentleman today?"

Wang Tao said contemptuously: "This is what a gentleman should do. Don't do anything! Forget it, you won't understand if I tell you!" After saying that, Sa Yazi slipped into the kitchen.

Wang Minmin was so angry that her pretty face turned black again and again, and said sinisterly: "Come on, let's go to the kitchen to help! I want to see which mouse dares to eat in front of Miss Ben!" "..." You

guys Aunt and nephew are at odds with each other, so can you not bring me along! Slander is slander, my wife has spoken, does Chen Ming dare not follow behind?

"Brother Wang, Teacher Wang, Teacher Chen, why are you all here?" Lin Yuan asked in surprise.

"It's okay, let's come over and see if there is anything we can do to help." Wang Tao said with a smile, his eyes glanced to find a few freshly cooked dishes on the stove, and he couldn't take his eyes off immediately.

Lin Yuan took Wang Tao's greedy look into his eyes and said with a smile: "There are only the last two dishes. I have nothing to do. Why don't Brother Wang serve these dishes for me? The stove is too narrow. After a while, I can't let go of the dishes."

This job is so satisfying, Wang Tao replied with a smile: "No problem, leave it to me!" "

We're going to help too!" Wang Minmin said sinisterly, following step by step. Behind Wang Tao, poor Wang Tao didn't have a chance to start with a plate of delicious dishes, and the resentment towards Wang Minmin in his heart deepened by two points.

Fortunately, he didn't complain for too long, Lin Yuan brought out the last two dishes.

"Wang Minmin, do you see that this is called a big meal!" Wang Tao couldn't wait to pick up a piece of spicy chicken and threw it into his mouth. It was tender and spicy, and the taste was almost comparable to that made in a five-star hotel. .

"Hmph, it won't be too late to have a fight with my old lady when you have the ability to make such a table by yourself!" Wang Minmin said not to be outdone, and tasted the plate of twice-cooked pork that she had been coveting for a long time, oh, it was so delicious!

Chen Ming has always believed in 'Don't talk when you eat', and he rarely talks at the dinner table, especially when he is at the same table with Wang Minmin and Wang Xiaotao. Now it fully demonstrates the advantages of this good habit. Brush has already cleaned up three dishes, and it is a comfort to eat.

The sharp-eyed Wang Xiaotao had already noticed Chen Ming's actions, and shouted: "Brother Chen, you are not so dangerous!"

Chen Ming didn't lift his head, and directly stretched his chopsticks towards the sliced ​​boiled meat not far away. Thin, tender and spicy, even he, an authentic northerner who doesn't like spicy food, couldn't help but take another slice.

Compared with the three of them, Lin Yuan was much more reserved. He honestly ate the cucumbers and cold tomatoes in front of him, which were fresh and refreshing. The meat brought by Mr. Chen and the others were not as good as the vegetables in the valley.