70

Chapter 70 Can be imitated, but cannot be surpassed

Zhu Sanwa's eyes lit up. He has met Zhao Wu a few times, and he has a good impression of him. He is diligent and willing to talk and do things. He is very beautiful. He has also learned hot pot from Xu Liang for so long. He is already the only one in the kitchen. Master, I must have thoroughly researched the recipe in Lin Yuan Hot Pot Restaurant.

To be honest, it's not that Zhu Sanwa didn't want to use the existing resources of the small shop to open a small hot pot restaurant, which must be more expensive than his current small restaurant, but he doesn't know the recipe of the hot pot base. Before he wanted to enter Lin Yuan's small shop, he wanted to steal some teachers and learn some art, but Lin Yuan flatly rejected him, leaving him with no chance at all. The same is true for my aunt. After working in the hot pot restaurant for so long, she didn't even learn a little bit of superficiality. She spoke and acted all towards Lin Yuan. He got angry when he thought of this. My aunt is really confused and makes things difficult for him because of an outsider. This nephew doesn't even think about who will be the one who will take care of her in the future!

"Xiao Zhao, why did you suddenly think of partnering with me?" Zhu Sanwa is not an idiot, how could he easily believe in such a good thing? He didn't want to be sold to someone else to count the money one day.

"Third Brother, we Ming people don't talk dark words. You have accumulated a lot of popularity in the past because of the good location here, and I am not bragging. I am the most familiar with Lin's hot pot recipe except Xu Liang. If you come out of the shop, I will come out." Craftsmanship, if we set up a hot pot restaurant, are we afraid that there will be no business?"

Zhao Wu is very confident, he doesn't believe that Lin Yuan, a child with no hair, can run a hot pot restaurant well, why can't he? To be honest, if it weren't for his family really not being able to afford the capital to set up a hotpot restaurant, he wouldn't be willing to partner with Zhu Sanwa. Who doesn't want to monopolize a profitable business? But isn't there no way now, isn't it easy to open a shop after making money in the future?

The reason why he chose Zhu Sanwa as his partner was because of the popularity of the small shop. Think about it, there are always many repeat customers in the small shop. Are you afraid that you won't be able to attract the regular customers of the small shop? Lin's Hot Pot Restaurant is now the most popular restaurant in the city, with high-grade decoration and high consumption. He only needs to set the price a little lower. With the same taste, there is no reason not to steal some customers.

"Oh, look at my memory, you've been here for a long time and you haven't been allowed to sit in the house, come on, let's go in and have a good chat." Zhu Sanwa definitely didn't trust Zhao Wu, but he was really moved , He quit his job as a chef in City C, and borrowed money to collect a lot of debts to open a small restaurant, isn't it just to be the boss and make a lot of money? Now that such a good opportunity was in front of him, he had to seize it no matter what.

Not to mention how Zhu Sanwa negotiated with Zhao Wu, anyway, the matter of their partnership to open a hot pot restaurant was settled like this. Taking advantage of Zhu Sanwa's time to decorate the store, Zhao Wu went back to He Li and talked about resigning Son.

"You did a good job, why did you suddenly leave?" He Li was quite surprised, but she had guessed this matter a little earlier. After working together for so long, she had already discovered that Zhao Wu was an ambitious person. .

"There is something urgent at home, I can't go back." Zhao Wu made a sad expression on purpose, he didn't dare to tell He Li that he was going to leave the hot pot restaurant to work alone, and his salary for this month has not yet been paid.