28

Chapter 28 Growth

Chen Ming and Wang Minmin arrived at Mr. He's office. The office was full of people. It happened to be the end of get out of class at this moment, and many students were standing outside the office secretly watching.

Wang Tao stood by the wall behind Mr. He with a face full of resentment. His shirt had been torn off several buttons and was hanging crookedly. There were many black and blue scars on his body, but they were not beaten by those students from other schools. I stayed with Instructor Liang to 'discuss'. But in the eyes of the parents of the student from another school, these scars confirmed the fact that Wang Tao was a bad student. Anyway, no matter how bad his own child was, he couldn't be bullied by an outsider.

Next to him, Zhang Yuexin looked much more embarrassed than Wang Tao. He was not as good as Wang Tao. Although he had fought with the village children when he was young, how could several people call him alone? The eye circles were blackened, the corners of the mouth were also blackened, and a piece of skin was scraped off the arm, which was bloody, and the pain made the fingertips tremble slightly.

On the other hand, the troublesome students from other schools were not much better than Zhang Yuexin. Although Wang Tao didn't kill them, it was enough to make them feel better. What happened to Xiao Zixin last time, Wang Tao learned more and more lessons, so he didn't beat these people to the point of missing arms or legs, but he would greet them wherever they hurt, even though they looked like bruises, But don't think about it for a month or so if it doesn't hurt. The most insidious thing is that these 'secret injuries' can't be found out even if they go to the hospital for examination.

Seeing Chen Ming and the others coming, the parent immediately yelled: "Are you their parents?" No wonder the parent didn't believe it. Chen Ming and Wang Minmin looked too young, they were only twenty-seven or eight years old, and they said they were Wang Tao's elder brother. My sister can say it all.

"I'm his aunt." Wang Minmin pointed to Wang Tao.

"Auntie? Are you in charge? I want to see his parents. I want to ask him today. Why did they teach him a stinky hooligan who is still in the first middle school? Pooh." The middle-aged man who spoke was wearing a floral shirt. , with a cigarette in his mouth, and a gold necklace the size of a pinky finger around his neck, looking slutty, with a pair of luscious eyes stuck to Wang Minmin's body, making Chen Ming want to pull out his eyeballs.

"I think your son is a stinky hooligan. The upper beam is not straight and the lower beam is crooked, what?" Chen Ming retorted. No matter what Wang Tao said, he watched him grow up. Some distance away.

"What the hell are you talking about! Believe it or not, I will beat you up."

"Remember what you said today."

"Little boy, don't be arrogant to me, you fucking wait for me..." "

Okay , Parent, please pay attention to your words and deeds." Teacher He interrupted them with a dark face.

Children these days are really worrying, let's take Wang Tao as an example. At first, he couldn't understand him acting like a fool, going through the back door, and not paying attention in class, but he was very smart. Liberal arts is a little weaker, but his science is really good. He was the first in the class in several preliminary exams. He was looking forward to the half-term exam, and he was counting on Wang Tao to get good grades in the exam, but he gave birth to this. thing.

It's fine for him to fight alone, but he also brought Zhang Yuexin along. Zhang Yuexin is such a good child, he is obedient and smart and can get good grades, he is a role model for the students, but it has only been a while, and Wang Tao has been spoiled. He also fought with students from other schools. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't believe what others told him.