98

Chapter 98 The tip of the iceberg
The next day, Wang Tao woke up early in the morning and gnawed on Lin Yuan's face like a puppy. Seeing that he was about to wake him up, he got up and changed into sportswear and went to the gym to work out.

Wang Lue has adapted to the schedule in the military academy. He got up early, and now he has finished his run and is practicing boxing.

"Morning." Wang Tao greeted with a smile.

"Morning." Wang Lue quickly withdrew his punches, closed the door of the fitness room, walked to Wang Tao, and said in a low voice, "Wang Xiaotao asked you something, you must tell me the truth." "Well, just ask.

" " Wang Tao nodded, he had already guessed the question Wang Lue wanted to ask out of ten, um, what reason should he use to prevaricate it?

"Chen Xuan said that you and Lin Yuan are in love, is it true?"

Wang Tao obviously didn't believe Wang Lue's words, and pretended to be confused: "I'm in love? What do you mean? Lin Yuan is not a woman, why should I be with him What? Lin Yuan and I are good friends, stop listening to Chen Xuan's nonsense." "You still haven't told

me the truth, are you? Do you want me to call Chen Xuan over to confront you?" "

Wang Xiaolue, stop playing with me Bing never tires of deceitful tricks, Lin Yuan and I are innocent, don't talk nonsense."

Wang Lue didn't care if his scheme was seen through: "Wang Tao, did I talk nonsense? You know it well. What do you have since childhood? Can things be hidden from me?"

Facts have proved that there is indeed some kind of wonderful telepathy between the twins. Although Wang Lue couldn't figure out what Wang Tao was thinking, he relied on this innate intuition to see through Wang Tao's countless lies since he was a child. .

"Anyway, believe it or not, if you don't believe it or not, you don't care about my business." After Wang Tao finished speaking, he turned and walked away, turned on the treadmill and started running.

Wang Lue was a little angry when he heard it, and said: "Okay, this is what you said, don't ask me for anything in the future."

The two brothers broke up unhappy, until after lunch, they still ignored each other with a stinky face. In the afternoon, Wang Tao drove Lin Yuan back to his little nest. On the way, Wang Tao thought very unconscionably: the dishes cooked by my mother are not as appetizing as those made by my daughter-in-law. When I go back tonight, I must ask the little glutinous rice balls to cook more delicious dishes.

The people under Luo Yixiang were very efficient in their work, and they investigated Wang Tao's movements in a short time, including the things he did in Q City.

Lin Yuan, who was "very close" with Wang Tao, was naturally dug out. Luo Yixiang took Lin Yuan's photo and compared it with Lin Yuxiu's, and he didn't even have to turn his head to determine their blood relationship.

He didn't expect to find his "brother" living abroad so easily.

When I think about it carefully, I have to thank my second uncle who gave Lin Yuxiu that 'huge sum' back then.

If it weren't for this 'huge sum', the people in that small village might not remember what happened that year so clearly. Now that all the elders of the Lin family are dead, and Lin Yuan's age has also been changed by two years, he thought To 'confirm' this 'brother' may take some time to verify.

The younger brother has been found, so should we recognize relatives next?

Luo Yixiang sneered, until the last moment, he wouldn't play brotherhood with that bitch's child.

Since that bitch ruined the marriage of his parents and his family, shouldn't he also pay back to her son and let him taste the pain?

Lin Yuan, hmph, you are really good at coaxing the young masters of the Wang family and the young masters of the Liang family to surround you and are not satisfied. You dare to play Chen Xuan's idea, and let him play tricks for you and me to prevent me from knowing that you are with me. He has a relationship, really as low as your mother.

Now that Liang Xiwen has entered the nursing home, and Chen Xuan has me watching, if Wang Tao turns against you, how interesting would it be?

After the Chinese New Year, in the blink of an eye, it is April, and the country has stepped up its efforts to crack down on crime and launched a crackdown in the new century. The fugitive Dao Ye and others repeatedly passed by the police, and several of his brothers were also arrested. It became more and more difficult to abscond. In desperation, he had to seek asylum from the 'organization'.

Because he used to be an internal member of the organization and knew a lot of secrets. After he was caught by mistake and escaped from prison, he once wanted to wash his hands. However, people can't help themselves in the rivers and lakes. Once they enter the underworld, it is not easy to quit, not to mention that he has several murders on his body.

The organization didn't let him quit, nor let him have access to core secrets, and chose a compromise method - peripheral sales of drugs. Compared with other 'businesses' that the organization does, this is considered a relatively high safety factor. The organization directly provided the source of goods, and he acted as a second-hand dealer to wholesale to downstream buyers. The profits in the process were considerable, and the organization "retired" him in disguise.

In fact, if Lin Mazi hadn't made a mistake in the transaction and was caught by the police, he wouldn't know how comfortable his life is now.

Because of the severe crackdown, no matter how arrogant the organization is, it has to tighten its tail and tighten its scope of activities in the mainland. Facing Master Dao's request, their answer is to let him leave the other brothers behind and take him to Southeast Asia alone. Stay out of the limelight.

Master Dao actually doesn't have many people under his command now, there are only three brothers and one Lin Jinbao, and the rest are all on the way to escape.

"Brother Mu, please beg for me. I'll take one more person with me. My brother saved my life three times. If I don't take him with me, I'm afraid I won't have the face to hang out on the road in the future." Repay the kindness It's the same thing. Master Dao's move is more to find a helper for himself. If the organization wants to be unfavorable to him, at least someone will help him block it. Master Dao is very aware of the organization's uncompromising behavior style. Even if he can't wait to bring a hundred or eighty brothers to escort him now, he has to bow his head in the face of the organization's strength. Asking for a bodyguard for himself is already the limit that the organization can tolerate .

On the other end of the phone, Liang Xiwen showed a mocking smile, and said in a low voice: "I can only ask your superiors about this matter, you can wait for my news." "Okay, thank you Brother Mu.

"

As long as you have power and strength on the road, no matter how young you are, other people have to respectfully call you brother. After Liang Xiwen broke into the organization, because he was honest and honest, he was very cautious in doing things, and he was especially ruthless when he should be ruthless. The reason was that he might lose his life at any time if he was not careful as an undercover agent. In the face of these criminals, he dealt with them There is no psychological pressure at all, can you not be ruthless? Because of this, he was appreciated by the people above the organization. In just over three years, he not only broke into the core of the organization, but also became a small leader. He took over more and more affairs and collected more and more criminal evidence. many.

After Liang Xiwen, whose alias was Mu Yin, hung up the phone, he quickly told his boss about Master Dao's request.

"Bring one more person, just bring one more person, anyway, you can't escape a death sentence. Remember, before letting him go, I will clean up the other people, so that you and I can save some money. Thing. By the way, you remember to ask him if he has a child named Lin Hebao with him, and ask him to bring that child with him, because someone wants to see him." "Then that child

still Do you want to silence it?" Liang Xiwen wondered, why would the upper echelon of the organization be interested in a child?

"You said you were a log, but you are really a log. Didn't you say that the young master wanted to see him? You silenced him, and I will take you to see the young master? Damn, I don't know why this little bastard fell into the young master's place." Eyes, let us treat him well, Mu Mu, you must remember not to hurt him then." "

Yes, brother." The identity of this 'Master' has always been a mystery, only a few high-level officials said He only mentioned it occasionally when talking about it. Obviously, this young master is very likely to be the leader of this criminal organization. However, with Liang Xiwen's current qualifications, he has no chance to see the true face of this young master.

After receiving Liang Xiwen's reply, Master Dao didn't hesitate or give up. I bought a lot of good wine and good food that day, came back and set up a banquet, got those two useless little brothers drunk, and at night when they were sleeping in the dark, I used a cotton rope to silence them sent to the west.

Lin Jinbao, who was hiding in the dark, witnessed this scene with his own eyes. In the dark room, only vague outlines could be seen, heavy breathing and faint struggling sounds could be heard, and it soon returned to silence, deathly silence. This was the first time in his life that he was so close to death and faced death directly. He curled up tightly in fright and watched the figure in the darkness walking towards him. His body trembled uncontrollably, and the knife in his heart became The only thing he can rely on is getting tighter and tighter.

"Get up quickly, we have to get to the ferry before dawn, or the three of us will have to finish playing." Master Dao said in a vicious voice, if not for Mu Yin's special explanation, he would have killed Lin Jinbao first.

Lin Mazi and his wife didn't kill him when they just died to appease the brothers below, so that they wouldn't feel that he was too heartless; later, more than half of the brothers were killed or injured, and he reluctantly stayed because Lin Jinbao served him more comfortably. To relieve his desire with his life; now there is even more reason to kill him, but the organization has given an order not to move him, I really don't know what kind of shit luck this little bastard has had.

"I'll get up right away, don't kill me." Lin Jinbao said nonchalantly, and quickly got up from the bed, he took almost nothing except the small knife that gave him a sense of security, and quickly followed Master Dao Step out.

Before going out, he turned his head to look at the two gentle corpses full of fear and curiosity. With the dim light coming from outside the house, he saw the two people who had taunted him during the day with their mouths open and their eyeballs protruding. When he came out, he could not rest in peace, his body was half-hanging on the bed, and his death was extremely horrifying.

Probably because he was too scared, Lin Jinbao miraculously calmed down at this moment. He looked coldly at the gradually stiffening corpse, turned his head and followed Master Dao into the car.

At dawn, they finally arrived at a seaside but sparsely populated village. Except for the police, the only people who came to this village were the boat boss and stowaways.

The police don't come here to patrol here from time to time, and the twilight dawn is a good time for stowaways to go out to sea. Master Dao made a phone call, and Liang Xiwen quickly sent someone to take them to the boat.

"Brother Mu, why bother you to come over in person?" Master Dao greeted with a smile, and he who finally escaped and ascended to heaven seemed to have put down all his guard.

"Brother ordered it. Ale, let's go." The

modified small motorboat rushed out like a sharp arrow, slipping a long ripple on the dark and treacherous sea.

"Brother Mu, where are we going?" Master Dao said as he took out a pack of cigarettes and handed one to Liang Xiwen.

"MD, change to the big boat in a while, and go straight there."

Liang Xiwen took the cigarette, and Master Dao took out the lighter and lit it for him in a very polite manner. He twisted his jaw lightly, and with a click, Master Dao fell limply on the boat.

At the same time, a muted gunshot rang out, and Master Dao fell to the ground with the "savior" who wanted to escape with all his heart. The bullet hole on his forehead gushed out sticky blood and greasy white brain, slowly Flowed through his eyes that could not rest in peace.

The man with the gun wanted to take another shot at Master Dao, but Liang Xiwen raised his hand to stop him: "You can't kill without nodding your head. You can check if he is dead. If he is dead enough, throw them into the sea."

The man nodded, checked Lord Tan Dao's breath and pulse in his neck, and after confirming that there was no life, he and Liang Xiwen tied sandbags on the two of them and kicked them into the cold and dark sea.

Sitting in the corner of the motorboat, Lin Jinbao's eyes were sharp and his thinking was unprecedentedly clear. He asked in a low and hoarse voice, "Why didn't you kill me?"

If Lin Jinbao wasn't Lin Yuan's cousin, Liang Xiwen could hardly bear him Applause for the calm performance. Even soldiers who have experienced killing or gangsters, there are very few who can face a headshot without changing their face. The performance of the young Lin Jinbao at this moment is like a born outlaw. only.

Such people will lead to disaster sooner or later.

Liang Xiwen frowned slightly, and said: "This is what Big Brother meant, we are only responsible for bringing you back."

After speaking, the people on the motorboat fell silent again, and the brisk motorboat quickly disappeared into the sea.

At this moment, Lord Dao who sank into the bottom of the sea suddenly opened his eyes, took out the small knife that never leaves his body from his pocket, quickly cut the rope on the sandbag, and surfaced again.

"Please come with us." A cold gun was pressed against his temple, and the gun was held by a young man. Although he was wearing plain clothes, the resolute temperament on his body was not ordinary at first glance.

"Are you a policeman?"

"To be precise, it should be an anti-narcotics policeman. You are involved in a major drug trafficking and smuggling murder case. I now announce that you have been formally arrested and will be further interrogated by the police station." "Are you with Mu Yin

? !" Master Dao was terrified, no wonder he just pretended to be dead and easily dodged it, it turned out that Mu Yin deliberately released the water!

"We are only carrying out the task according to the orders of the superiors. I don't know who you are talking about."

After speaking, handcuffed Lord Dao and dragged him onto a seemingly ordinary small fishing boat. The fishing boat disappeared quickly. On the sea bathed in the morning light.