Intro

Title: 熊猫幼崽在修真界当团宠 | Panda Cubs Became Group Pets in the Cultivation World
Author: 渡紫

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eyes for the first time, Yuanyuan saw the solemn-faced, immortal-looking, cold-clothed immortal in white clothes, confusedly mistook him for a breeder, and softly embraced the immortal's thigh.

On this day, at the Ceremony of Asking the Immortals, the only immortal in the Three Realms was standing on a high platform, and was approached by an unknown strange beast without any aura, and hugged his thigh.

On the first day Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she became famous all over the world.

... Yuanyuan became the spiritual pet of the immortal, and a spiritual pet without aura should have been unable to move an inch in the sect.

For example, the strictest elder in the sect dismissed Yuanyuan. But one day the disciples saw that the elder smiled into a chrysanthemum with an old face, coaxing the fluffy cub. "Come Yuanyuan and the Great Elder. Outside the Great Elder's hall, there are the most precious purple jade bamboo shoots."

Seeing the Immortal Venerable as the supreme master, he snorted heavily, "There has never been anything without aura in my sect. !"

Two weeks later, the head apprentice saw the head holding Yuanyuan in his arms, teasing it with a small dried fish.

The extremely proud elder sister stroked Yuanyuan's silk-like hair, intending to challenge the majesty of the immortal. "Come to Yuanyuan to talk to Senior Sister. Senior Sister promises to treat Yuanyuan well and not let others say a bad word about Yuanyuan."

As a fairy pet (mascot of the sect), Yuanyuan can move freely in the sect, but anyone can You can touch it, which makes Yuanyuan quite distressed.

Until one day Yuanyuan transformed into a three-year-old milk doll. Everyone: "?! Transformation stage monster?"

Yuanyuan's status has greatly increased, and everyone has to respectfully call her little venerable.

Later, the demons invaded, and Yuanyuan, who had always been a mascot in the sect, turned into a real body and rolled out of the sect's barrier.

Standing in front of the demon army, her round body was pitiful and small. No one could have imagined how tragic her death would be.

Unexpectedly, in the next second, a golden light suddenly appeared, and a large area of ​​demons fell, and Yuanyuan's milk voice spread throughout the audience. "Da, Daga wants peace, the immortal said, you can't fight~"

On that day, the spirit beast named Panda was ranked first on the list of mythical beasts.

Content tags: Adorable pets Search keywords: Protagonist: ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others: