Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    "Yuanyuan?!"

    This was the exclamation of the Weasel Demon.

    Because the monster is huge, round and petite, Yuanyuan looks bigger than the two eyes of the monster to the naked eye, as if the monster can swallow Yuanyuan alive when it opens its mouth.

    It can be said to be very thrilling.

    But the hearts of the people had just been lifted up when they saw the monster loosen its paws, and human confusion flashed in its eyes.

    Those present were all geniuses with high cultivation and observation skills, and they were keenly aware of the difference between the monsters and the previous ones.

    After the monster loosened its claws, it took another step back subconsciously.

    Carefully not to shake his head, in order to look at Yuanyuan, his two eyes gathered together, forming a cross-eyed.

    In the blink of an eye, the monster that was so ferocious just now was covered with Silly.

    According to his own habit, Huai Xiuming wanted to call the time when the monster's movements stagnated, aimed at the weakness of the monster that he had just discovered, and prepared to take the monster's life away.

    But Feng Yan stopped him.

    Huai Xiuming looked at Feng Yan suspiciously, and saw Feng Yan frowning, looking at Yuanyuan who was still riding a monster face, her expression was a little dignified.

    "Yuanyuan's ability, I never knew how far she can do it."

    Just said this, and then the monster seemed to have reacted, raised its head and let out a long howl.

    "Roar—"

    Its head tilted up, and Yuanyuan rolled along its face to its back, where the hair was thick and soft.

    Although Yuanyuan rolled a few times, she didn't feel any pain at all. After being confused for two seconds, she realized that she was actually a little happy.

    fun.

    Yuanyuan originally wanted to shout out these words happily as before, but she shut her mouth in a sensible manner when she saw the tired faces and wounded people who had been fighting for a whole day.

    What surprised everyone was not only Yuanyuan's ability to stop the monster from attacking.

    Not long after, the monster's eyes flashed with inspiration, and it actually spit out hoarse human words.

    "It's such a comfortable breath."

    The black pheasant demon who had just fallen was lifted up, because it was a little heavy, it was actually hard to notice the movement here.

    But when he heard the monster speak, he suddenly raised his head and was shocked to see the monster's appearance.

    In the past, there were spirit beasts in the human and monster races, and magic beasts in the demon race. These beasts possess spiritual wisdom and can be cultivated. If the chance is good, they can transform into forms. They originally thought that everything in the world has spirits, and as long as they are destined, they can attain the Tao.

    But the appearance of monsters and beasts broke this inherent impression.

    Monster beasts are the only species in the cultivation world that cannot self-cultivate, have no spiritual wisdom, and their cultivation has stopped at the stage of transcending the catastrophe.