Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Breaking through the Golden Elixir in full view

    Everyone was taken aback by Yuanyuan's bold move, and when they came back to their senses, they remembered that Yuanyuan was the immortal's spiritual pet, so naturally they dared to be presumptuous.

    Ji Moyu's appearance was unexpected by everyone, so when he heard Ji Moyu said that he would send a congratulatory gift, he couldn't help but add a little bit to Yan Yuan's status in his heart.

    After all, in the whole world, how many people can get the gift from the Immortal Venerable.

    Ji Moyu touched Yuanyuan's head, and there was more warmth in his cold expression, and said, "Of course I have prepared Yuanyuan's share." While talking,

    Ji Moyu raised his hand slightly, and two things appeared in front of him , just took it out, it was still shining brightly.

    After the light faded and they saw what it was, everyone present subconsciously took a breath, and some people exclaimed.

    Those present were all powerful, and there were rare and rare treasures that they had never seen before, but the treasures that surprised them were either extremely precious and rare, or magic pills or artifacts that even they could hardly get out.

    And Ji Moyu took out two things, one was armor and the other was animal eggs.

    The armor is a basalt helmet that is hard to come by. When it is taken off, it is only the size of a palm. When it is put on, it is as thin as a cicada's wing and looks like nothing. period of monks.

    The damage caused by the attack can also be greatly reduced.

    It is the magical weapon that everyone in the comprehension world can only dream of.

    The spirit beast egg is the egg of the ninth-level spirit beast Xuanyihu, and it is of the same race as the contracted spirit beast Ling Xiao who is the leader. As long as it is well cared for, it will be a great help in the future.

    Everyone was amazed at Ji Moyu's generosity, but Ji Moyu looked at the elder and said, "You have contributed a lot to the sect. These two things are for your new apprentice, but I will give them to you for safekeeping. , if you don’t worry, then hand it over to this new disciple.”

    In terms of credit, even the head of the sect doesn’t care about the comparison between the grand master and the grand elder.

    After all, the Great Elder has guarded the Qingyun Sect for more than a thousand years, and he has spent almost as much time as the Immortal Venerable. His contribution is almost indescribable.

    The Great Elder's throat twitched, and it would be a lie to say that he was not moved, but right now he could only bite his back teeth, restrain the soreness at the tip of his nose, and said to Yan Yuan, "Thank you Immortal soon." Empress Yan

    Yuan After realizing it, he hurriedly saluted and thanked Ji Moyu.

    Yuanyuan leaned on Ji Moyu's shoulder, giggling, and said softly, "Brother Yan Yuan, please work harder in the future."

    Yan Yuan nodded, "I will live up to the expectations of Master and you."

    The two gifts, the Xuanwu helmet is Ji Moyu The gift, the spirit beast egg was prepared by Ji Moyu for Yuanyuan, and it was a gift for Yan Yuan.

    In short, both of them have a gift.

    After the completion of the ceremony, there will be a banquet. After all, everyone has traveled thousands of miles to have a banquet. Although the main purpose is to participate in the apprenticeship ceremony, the banquet is also necessary.