Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Leaving the Land of Inheritance

    Even Yuanyuan, the current owner of this land of inheritance, is unaware of this situation.

    Until a pendant in the shape of Yuanyuan's body popped out, and in a short time, sucked the wooden house and the garden outside into it, and finally fell slowly into Yuanyuan's palm.

    It was only when Yuanyuan realized that she looked at Mu Fantian, and explained in a childish and serious voice: "It has become a space, a large space that can live in people."

    Mu Fantian's eyes flickered.

    The space that Yuanyuan mentioned can be inhabited requires someone who has mastered the laws of space to a certain extent to be able to refine it. In the world of cultivation, there are only a handful of such players.

    Ordinary storage bags are only made of materials that can capture the space.

    At the same time, on the other side, Cong Wu paused, and while feeling the blood in his body being purified, he also felt Yuanyuan's aura.

    He stopped and immediately made Feng Yan and the others look at him, and Cong Wu said to Feng Yan: "I can feel where Yuanyuan is, let's go find her first." Feng Yan's eyes lit up immediately,

    even Wu Ling and Huai Xiuming on the side seemed a little surprised, Feng Yan said: "Go quickly, I'll wait for you here." Cong Wu nodded slightly, turned his

    footsteps, and disappeared in place with a flash of light in his eyes, looking for round.

    As for Yuanyuan, after getting the inheritance, the little girl and the little boy hesitated for a while, then chose to walk in one direction, and the surrounding became a dense forest again, and there was no intimate road. Yuanyuan walked and looked at the newly acquired inheritance.

    Before Mu Fantian asked about her bloodline, it wasn't because the little girl was trying to be tricky, but because the information about her bloodline in the inheritance was just a few bright characters: unspeakable.

    Yuanyuan herself is not dissatisfied with this phenomenon. The little girl is open-minded and won't get entangled in such trivial matters.

    It made Mu Fantian a little curious.

    But Mu Fantian knew that since it was unspeakable, it was unspeakable, and after the unspeakable things were said, nothing good would ever happen.

    Seeing Yuanyuan's innocent and ignorant face, Mu Fantian smiled, and reached out to pat her head again.

    After recovering, Mu Fan realized that he actually thought Yuanyuan was cute.

    The dark forest is not easy to walk in, especially the two children who are walking are not as tall as the waist of an adult, it seems that the dark forest will swallow them up in the next moment.

    When rushing from Wuwu, she saw a boy who was a head taller than her beside Yuanyuan, and immediately became vigilant.

    Not because of anything else, but because Cong Wu couldn't see clearly the child's cultivation.

    Can't even tell his race.

    However, Yuanyuan seemed to be in a very relaxed state, and it was preliminarily judged that Yuanyuan was not in danger, so Cong Wu landed in front of Yuanyuan.

    Cong Wu suddenly appeared, and the reactions of the two children were also different. Mu Fantian instantly became vigilant, but Yuanyuan was pleasantly surprised.