Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The Big Gossip

    What Qi Sinian said was beyond Fenghua's expectation, she was stunned for a moment, and the anger and disappointment that had not yet fully arisen disappeared instantly.

    Fenghua touched the Feiyin Antlers, which are hard to find outside, and his expression softened immediately.

    "A gift for a long-lost reunion? That's not what you said before."

    "There were some things I couldn't figure out before, and I won't in the future."

    Qi Sinian still smiled, his smile was the softest and most beautiful, and he was also the most popular among the nuns It's just that when facing Fenghua, Qi Sinian's smile is also different from the usual ordinary smile, but more soft and warm.

    Fenghua is very familiar with this smile.

    Just because of the familiarity, she also smiled, touched the antlers of Feiyin with her fingers, and then retracted them into the space, pursed her lips, and softened her eyes.

    "I'll just accept it, then, see you next time."

    When Yuanyuan woke up, she was already being carried by Qi Sinian to go back to Fuxian Island.

    As soon as she looked up, she found that Qi Sinian was smiling, as if his mind had been cleared away, and his smile was extraordinarily bright and happy.

    Although Yuanyuan didn't know what Qi Sinian was laughing at, her mood was contagious, and she became happy too.

    She said: "In the fourth year of Qi, Yuanyuan dreamed that Sister Fenghua smiled. She smiled beautifully. It was much prettier than usual." After

    hearing this, Qi Sinian thought of something, the corners of his lips deepened, and he touched her. Touch the round head.

    "Your sister Fenghua's most beautiful smile, I'm afraid I'm the only one who's ever seen it."     Yuanyuan

    : "?

    "

After he recovered, he hummed: "Sister Fenghua in Yuanyuan's dream, I haven't seen her for four years."

    While speaking, Yuanyuan was sent back to Fuxian Island.

    It was already dusk, and after Yuanyuan left, Feng Yan had no reason to stay here anymore.

    So at this time, there is only Xianzun in Fuxian Island.

    He sat in the air with his eyes closed, as if he was practicing or meditating, his cold face was warmed by the evening sun.

    Qi Sinian only took one look, put Yuanyuan down, told Yuanyuan not to disturb the immortal through sound transmission, and quickly left Fuxian Island.

    Yuanyuan stayed on Fuxian Island, and she looked at Ji Moyu who was sitting quietly.

    She already knew that people in the cultivation world were almost all cultivating at this time, and she also knew that they should not be disturbed when they were cultivating.

    So he obediently lay down not far from Ji Moyu.

    Because she just woke up, Yuanyuan is not sleepy or hungry at all.

    The way she used to pass the time was to be in a daze, and she fell asleep after a daze.

    But now Yuanyuan's way to pass the time is to practice, to capture those auras and transform them into her own, which is extremely comfortable and relaxing for Yuanyuan.