Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Breakthrough Again

    Yuanyuan was taken aback by Qi Sinian's question, she subconsciously hugged the First Elder tightly, and slowly shook her head.

    "Qi Sisi is also a good person."

    It's just that the meaning of shaking his head doesn't seem to be what Yuanyuan said.

    Qi Sinian could hardly keep his smile, and wanted to ask something sinister, but the first elder saw Yuanyuan was in trouble, and stopped him, "Okay, it's not shameful to embarrass a cub." As soon as Wei Wei said

    , This made Qi Sinian raise his eyebrows, "Yo, don't you dislike     this cub according to the rumors in the sect?

    "

, there was only the afterglow of the sun in the sky, and he wanted to leave, "The disciples under the head, I'm afraid I'm still waiting for Yuanyuan, I'll go first, and the seventh elder, please come back." Maybe it was because he was in a good mood, Qi Sinian was rare

    . I didn't hear too much sharpness from the elder's tone.

    After the first elder left, he squinted his eyes slightly, looking at the back of Yuanyuan and the first elder.

    Hurray.

    He had long heard that Yuanyuan, a strange beast, had captured the favor of most of the disciples in the sect, but he never expected that even the always strict elder would be gentle to such a useless spirit beast.

    But useless is useless, no matter how cute it is, it is not half useful.

    Yuanyuan didn't know what Qi Sinian was thinking, so she followed the elder to the place where the elder deacon was.

    Because the Great Elder was fast, when they came, Feng Yan and the others had just handed over the things to the Deacon Elder.

    The entrance examination is approaching, and no matter who it is, it attaches great importance to this examination.

    When they came, Yuanyuan was listening to the deacon elder say to Feng Yan: "You also have Yuanying cultivation now, after this entrance examination, you can accept a favorite apprentice." "Apprentice?" Yuanyuan came out

    softly

    . Sound, look at Feng Yan.

    When Feng Yan heard the movement, she turned her head. She already liked Yuanyuan very much. When she saw Yuanyuan, she couldn't help but smile, but she still chose to answer the elder first.

    "Accepting apprentices depends on fate, not to mention that disciples are young, and they need to practice more."

    Nascent Soul Stage said it was not powerful, it was a lie, but now that the spiritual energy is recovering, Nascent Soul Stage can't be said to be very powerful.

    "Hahahahahahahahaha, what you said is true."

    The deacon elder obviously admired Feng Yan's modest demeanor, and when he saw the first elder, he also smiled.

    Although the deacon's law enforcement is a letter difference, the responsibilities are very different, but the relationship between the deacon elder and the first elder has always been good.

    "I can't tell, you still have the patience to take care of the cub."

    The elder's expression was calm, "This cub is quite well-behaved and not noisy."

    Hearing what the elder said, Yuanyuan rubbed her hands again The Great Elder then boasted proudly, "Yuanyuan is not noisy at all, she is very obedient."