Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Yuanyuan wants to practice

    Not long after, the time of two hours was up, the disciples stood up spontaneously, finished the early morning practice, and then each had their own things to do, and everyone dispersed quickly.

    Only a few people stayed.

    They were Feng Yan, Xiao Lu, Zhan Ziyu, Cang Kan and others.

    In fact, not only them, but also many people were quite curious about Yuanyuan, but since Yuanyuan was held in the arms of the Great Elder, most of them felt that they couldn't touch Yuanyuan, so they left.

    They had contact with Yuanyuan, and Feng Yan was entrusted to take care of Yuanyuan.

    The Great Elder glanced at them, with a straight face, raised his head and called Feng Yan, "Bring this little brat over there."

    Feng Yan nodded, picked up Yuanyuan and took a step back.

    Because the environment in her arms suddenly changed, Yuanyuan frowned and groaned, and then woke up, staring at her. When she woke up, she saw Feng Yan who was holding her, and her two fluffy front paws became soft. On Fengyan's neck.

    The movements are slow but vague and close.

    With such a little beast relying on him, it almost makes people feel like their hearts are going to melt.

    Feng Yan pursed her lips and bowed slightly to the Great Elder, remembering that Yuanyuan was punished by the ruler just now, although it seems that it doesn't matter now, she still wants to see for herself.

    The Great Elder got up and didn't look at Yuanyuan anymore, as if he wasn't the one who treated the cub tenderly just now. Lecture, no matter what to learn, let it learn."

    The voice seemed unreasonable.

    Feng Yan could only respond.

    "Disciple knows."

    And the words were about to fall, and the figure of the Great Elder could not be seen around.

    He also walked cleanly.

    The lecture time has passed, and Feng Yan is not sure whether she should wait for the Immortal to come, or send Yuanyuan to the Immortal Hall.

    But before she had time to think, Zhan Ziyu had already moved over, staring at the bewildered Yuanyuan with shining eyes, with a gentle tone as if she was kidnapping a child.

    "Is Yuanyuan really sleepy? Let my brother hug me, my brother can hold a little beast." The

    frivolous words made Feng Yan frowned.

    Other people also gathered around her. At first glance, they thought she had a good relationship with these people.

    She said: "Keep your distance, where have you learned etiquette?"

    Xiao Lu also grinned, "Why do you need to be so formal in private? Otherwise, the senior sister asked us to hug Yuanyuan so that we wouldn't be around You."

    They are young at heart, and they really like Yuanyuan, but even so, they consciously keep a certain distance, while stretching out their hands to stroke Yuanyuan's hair, Yuanyuan squints comfortably.

    When Ji Moyu came to the school, he saw Yuanyuan surrounded by several people, and his footsteps paused.

    At the same time, when several people present saw Ji Moyu, they subconsciously stood aside and saluted Ji Moyu.